• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member would you date?

Which KARA member would you date?   722 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a guy which KARA member would you date? or if u are a guy which KARA member would you date?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

703 posts in this topic

I would Date Hara, & shower her with gifts, Love & good times for as long as luck would let me.

Seungyeon..because I love her~

she is my favourite member in these group.

I love Sunghee also

haha..i voted seungyeon to be my date..(i'm a fangirl)..hehe..cuz i find her my ideal girl..^^

if i was a guy i think i would date.. jiyoung!!

because she is so cute and id never get sick of looking at her.

i would date Hara cuz i find her the most attractive, but Nicole seems like a great person to be with as well.

I choose nicole first

she seems like someone you would never get bored with she is so active and hyper

you could definatley get tired though lol

To keep up with her though you would have to drink a lot of energy drinks :D

I'm not quite sure about Hara or Ji Young.

^^

f00034854857ef2e177e5.gif

If I was a guy..

I would date Nicole or Hara :3

If I was a guy I would date Seungyeon, because she is really cute :3

But its really hard to choose between them haha because they are all so cute and lovely!

I chose Nicole, lol <3 I just freakin' love her. She's adorable.

& She'd probably make me laugh like 24/7 :wub:

i voted for Nicole. She seems like lots of fun!

and she seems very nice and she is super cute.

but if i can voted for two persons, the other would be Hara

she is so much like a doll-like and a princess, she seems fragile :wub:

Nicole is my ideal girl! super quirky, clumsy and excitable like I am, I think we'd go well ;D

I'm not quite about Hara or Ji Young

00123copyblue6305.jpg

Definitely Gyuri, I was competely smitten by her when I saw the MV for Honey.

Disclaimer: all of this is based solely on my perceptions of them through the self-camera series, and a few variety shows here and there.

My first choice is Gyuri. The reason should be plainly obvious - she's got that smexy fierce stare, mesmerizing, etc. My other reason, though, is that as mirror-loving as she seems to be, we've seen that other shyish/caring side of her from time to time. To know that someone can be as self-obsessed but considerate at the same time gets a few points in my book. Moreover, using her cyworld comments as an example, she's witty. And she doesn't eat daintily, so I'll never have to worry about that, lol.

Choice 2 is Nicole. Again, the reasons people already put down for Nicole are pretty much the same that I have. She's quirky, straightforward, fun to be around, etc. etc. As with Gyul, eating will never be a concern.

I was going to pick Sunghee as well cause she's absolutely gorgeous, but her descriptions of ideal guys all seem to be based on surface-level characteristics, so it kinda tells me how shallow of a person she would likely be. (I am aware this makes me shallow as well. Whatever.) On the other hand, her blogs are incredibly introspective. And sure, she might be loud and random at times, but in the long run, it'd probably start to be a little annoying.

As for Hara and Jing....I'm too old for them, lol.

Edited by KARAokeing

Definitely gonna choose Jiyoung she was too cute.

And even I'm a girl, I would love to hang out with her ♥

i chose seung yeon cause she seems the most casual. i think guys would be too intimidated at times by gyuri's beauty.

Seungyeon or Jiyoung

Seungyeon is such a sweet and interesting girl to date

and Jing is just so cute that you want to take of her and protect her ^^

nicole, hara and seung yeon got the same votes now..how cool is that ?

it's awkward to think about it loll,

if i was a guy, i would date Nicole since she's so funny and cute.

totally nicole!! i feel like we have the same sense humor and she looks like a lot of fun