• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thebuddybud

[2009.10.20] Nicole to be part of new segment on Sunday Sunday Nights (for 4 weeks)

29 posts in this topic

Replacing 'Nodaji (Bonanza)' on part 2 of Sunday Sunday Nights will be 'Parody Theater', and on part 1, they will air 'Star special ranking' which aired on Section TV Entertainment News. 'Special ranking' will be participated by Kim Yong Man, Lee Sung Mi, Shin Jung Hwa, Kim Gura, and Nicole (Kara).

These two corners will air for 4 weeks, and will soon be replaced by another.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910201744541001

translated by: thebuddybud@karaholic

the original article is... much longer, but this is the only part where it mentions anything about Kara.

Also, I'm still not over the shock of Nicole maybe leaving SGB...

Nodaji wasn't as exciting. But I still watched it because of Nicole, Jaebum, Chansung, and JoKwon.

I'm sad she left Star Golden Bell. I wonder if they're gonna find another star who can't speak Korean

Well. Anyways, I hope they find a new game for the replacement. I'm sure she'll land another MC'ing

Role when they come back in November (: Thanks for sharing.

Hm, maybe I read this wrong, but I didn't see any mention in the original article about Nicole possibly leaving Star Golden Bell?

If only Nicole is appearing then I must watch it (:

At least we can see her on a weekly show again...when i read about shes leaving SGB i was really upset...but now...i will continue to se her every week so i'm glad again =D

I don't seem to get over the fact that Nicole is leaving SGB. I will stop from seeing this show...but I'm curious to see the new segment to be replace Nicole's game... I'm so happy that I read this news. I still can see Nicole in a segment every week....at least for 4 weeks.

nicole is like wad makes sgb fun to watch...

hmmm so this is the mystery show that nicole is in?

Hm, maybe I read this wrong, but I didn't see any mention in the original article about Nicole possibly leaving Star Golden Bell?

It doesn't lol.. but it kind of relates to this article..

anyways.. i'm glad nicole can move on with other projects.. i'm curious to see what this is about though

thanks Jin.

Yay! Sad that Nodaji was sort of a fail,

I wish there was subs for the episodes so I could watch,

but thankful for Nicole on another show.

i must watch it because nicole is a part of the new segment but i still sad because nicole is leaving. thanks for sharing

Looks like SGB will be going through some dramatic changes.

Will miss Nicole, but yeah, like everyone else above, I'm sure she's gonna find another gig.

So this is kind of the replacement for the fans, huh. Because Nicole is leaving SGB, she'll be part of this new segment... But only for 4 weeks, blegh. Not enough.

Its nice to know that even if Nodaji is finished they still invited Nicole to be on this new show ^^

I wonder how this show's concept would be...

Thank you very much for the translations Jin ^^

i'm sad coz:

1) SGB won't be tha same without Nicole.. and Jaedong (will still watch it but with less enthusiasm)

2) Nodaji will be scrapped due to luke warm response -- no more Nicole ...

but i'm also glad that she'll be appearing on the Sunday nights segment even though only for 4 weeks.

And with the end of their promo of Mister, they'll hv more time for individual stints and hopefully

Nicole will be invited to more variety shows..

whatever happens, i'll always search high and low for any clips containing Nicole! Nicole jjang!!! :wub:

Nicole jjang !!!!!!! WE WILL MISS U !!!!!!!!! T____T !!!!!!

Why dun they just make a variety show where Kara members can be host by taking turns ?!!!! AHHHHHH ~

Hopefully Nicole get get get more more more invitation !!!!! She's Cute , funny , pretty , humourous and so much more de lo !!!

Thx for da post ~~

Kara Jjang jjang jjang !

NICOLE! WILL MISS HER SUPER MUCH!

No nodaji and SGB :D

Aish. At least she's in a new show hope it will be well received!!!

But i wont really watch sgb le. no nicole. gahhhhhhT^T

seriously i hope Nicole to be in more shows

hope this will fill up my hunger of missing Nicole

I wonder if the changes to SGB and Nodaji are also in part due to Kim Jae Dong's departure from the shows. *sigh Korean politics

OMG!!! wow... they're doing everything they cann!!! fell kinda bad for MBC.. they're going against one of the most popular shows !!!!!....i hope this can be it... they used to be soo good at varietyss

Thanks for the info.

Nice to know we still get to see Nicole on TV weekly. Gonna miss her segment on SGB :dumb:

it's a good news since Nicole won't be in SGB anymore but we can see her weekly (4 weeks)

still thinking of watching SGB without Nicole .... arhhhhhhhhh !!!

Thanks for the news ^^