[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

^

She looks great!!! So the girls head right to the event for the drinks??? :confused1:

Wow!! That's fast, and I guess I know why they wear make up at the airport today!!! :sweatdrop:

Just wish they don't get really tired.

And about the Cosmo shoot, there is one thing I see, Hara really makes the same faces in her fierce and sexy shoot!!! :lol2::lol2: Despite that, Hara still looks great!!!

(BTW, I don't really like Jing's pose because it's pretty inappropriate for my side thougth :crying: )

^

^

Owaaa straight from the airport

Usually last time during MU Live in Tokyo, most of the groups participating

will share flight

Well then this event what makes them leave early than the rest ^^

Love Hara's checkered knee length pants

wise! only the activeness of one will uncover the inactiveness as a whole.

when one says 5=1, there should only be one reason to be here.

unfortunately the most reasons are actually either one-fifth or two-fifth.

minus the personal life factor, favouritism will eventually rule over or kill the board.

True. I should post more in the other threads too. I wish people would visit Jiyoung and Gyuri's thread more, to just stop by and say "hey" and maybe see what going on with them. It's weird that the Kara spazz thread is like the slowest moving topic here. At-least from what I have seen. It doesn't get comments for like a week sometimes. I try to "bump" it with a reply to a person here or there, but then I don't want it to seem like I'm just there hanging around, waiting for people to comment. It should be the most active board since it represents Kara as a whole and the true 5=1, but apparently 1>5 or 1=5 for some people.

And there is nothing we can do about favoritism. People have their biases and people have the people who they really don't like all that much even though you are supposed to like all five, but what do you do?

I was going to stop posting in Karaholic for some reasons but still I know I love Hara so I am not going to stop showing my love for her just because something like that :lol:

Just watched Nigita festival and this is the first time I can hear the girl singing live that clearly!! And Hara has improved herself so much, she does not depend much on backtrack anymore, she has confidence to sing outloud!!! (not as loud as I wish but still great) :thumbup: :thumbup: That may be because of her first solo song was out and she received encouragement and support from the public!! :thumbup1:

@cica...

i love reading your comments about hara..i really hope that you just take a break

please come back!!!

HARA really need fans just like you...who always giving supportive comments

and fellow hara fans really needs you to spread our love to HARA!!

@GooBurberrHara

i believe (because of iy) here was the first member place i visited after i joined kh.

god knows i adore honey but here, there and there don't need much loves because they are not lacking.

hence i decide to hang out in other (member) places which have little attentions and of course the more important common places.

hara's thread is pure like the princess herself, so i shall stop and not post any more negativism (cruel reality) here. :)

I was going to stop posting in Karaholic for some reasons but still I know I love Hara so I am not going to stop showing my love for her just because something like that :lol:

Just watched Nigita festival and this is the first time I can hear the girl singing live that clearly!! And Hara has improved herself so much, she does not depend much on backtrack anymore, she has confidence to sing outloud!!! (not as loud as I wish but still great) :thumbup: :thumbup: That may be because of her first solo song was out and she received encouragement and support from the public!! :thumbup1:

what is this nonsense!!!! :scared:

you always have all the best pictures and all the information!!!! what was going to make you leave???

@GooBurberrHara

i believe (because of iy) here was the first member place i visited after i joined kh.

god knows i adore honey but here, there and there don't need much loves because they are not lacking.

hence i decide to hang out in other (member) places which have little attentions and of course the more important common places.

hara's thread is pure like the princess herself, so i shall stop and not post any more negativism (cruel reality) here. :)

haha ok, even if I agree with you. I know what you mean and I definitely understand. You never post anything negative though, just so you know!!! you're like the wise one :tongue: !!!

Guess who's in the top 3 of..............

MNET CHART OF IDOLS WITH BEST APPERANCE

1. Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)

2. Nichkhun (2PM)

3. Goo Hara (KARA) our HONEY!!! :eyelove:

4. T.O.P (Big Bang)

5. Siwon (Super Junior)

6. Sandara (2NE1)

7. Minho (SHINee)

8. YooChun (TVXQ/JYJ)

9. Yoona (SNSD)

10. Thunder (MBLAQ)

11. Jung Shin (C.N Blue)

12. Doo Joon (BEAST)

13. Dongho (U.KISS)

14. Sulli (F(x)

15. Heechul (Super Junior)

16. Kim Sungje (Supernova)

17. Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow)

18. Seulong (2AM)

19. Jiyeon (T-ara)

20. Taec Yeon (2PM)

21. So Hee (Wonder Girls)

22. L (INFINITE)

23. Suzy (Miss A)

24. Dong Joon (Z:EA)

25. Shinhwa (Secret)

26. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

27. Joo yeon (After School)

28. Niel (TeenTop)

29. HyunA (4Minute)

30. Hongki (FT Island)

(dkpopnews.net)

wow~ thts no surprise, she alwys look great in anything, even in simple outfit, she still look stunning~

yup, hoping tht she will ok and in her best condition to perform in next concert..

hope Hara get well soon~

Guess who's in the top 3 of..............

MNET CHART OF IDOLS WITH BEST APPERANCE

1. Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)

2. Nichkhun (2PM)

3. Goo Hara (KARA) our HONEY!!! :eyelove:

4. T.O.P (Big Bang)

5. Siwon (Super Junior)

6. Sandara (2NE1)

7. Minho (SHINee)

8. YooChun (TVXQ/JYJ)

9. Yoona (SNSD)

10. Thunder (MBLAQ)

11. Jung Shin (C.N Blue)

12. Doo Joon (BEAST)

13. Dongho (U.KISS)

14. Sulli (F(x)

15. Heechul (Super Junior)

16. Kim Sungje (Supernova)

17. Kim Jae Kyung (Rainbow)

18. Seulong (2AM)

19. Jiyeon (T-ara)

20. Taec Yeon (2PM)

21. So Hee (Wonder Girls)

22. L (INFINITE)

23. Suzy (Miss A)

24. Dong Joon (Z:EA)

25. Shinhwa (Secret)

26. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

27. Joo yeon (After School)

28. Niel (TeenTop)

29. HyunA (4Minute)

30. Hongki (FT Island)

(dkpopnews.net)

Actually, the chart is from last year http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/10/news-mnets-top-30-best-looking-idols.html but I'm still happy for Hara. Lately, there's not much Hara's news...

i know this was posted a while ago, but i just wanted to say that you're right, she DOES look kind of like namie. it's like they're related or something.

I understand this topic was mentioned before. However, I am just forwarding a content from another network.

This item was posted on "광장(The Square)" public forum of Korean social networking service Cyworld.com.

구하라가 단발머리를 한다면 아무로 나미에? (trans: If Goo Hara gets a short hair cut she becomes Namie?)

For Pictures Click Here