• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hyewoo

Which KARA member are you?

732 posts in this topic

It says I'm Gyuri

I kind of like the results cause as I get more into Kara, Gyuri really stands out to me more.

I got Gyuri.

I was expecting to get Hara but based on the description, It's a bit close to my personality :lol:

I am GyuRi....hehe... :tongue:

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

p/s:- im so happy with the result...since gyuri is my ultimate bias...

i do..want to be like her....<3<3

Edited by syiadatul

lol i got gyuri! didn't expect to get that but i think probably out of the 5 girls i'm most similiar to her.

oO I'm a guy......But I gave it a try and the result is Gyuri~!!!!

I thought i will get either Hara or JiYoung....never expected that...

I got Gyul~ ^^ "You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring."

I was hoping for Jing actually~

I took this quiz when I first joined. Here I am after being sucked into the kpop-fanatic world and I got the same result : Gyuri

o_O

hmmm... it gave me gyuri, i don't get it but it's still good. i'm wondering may be it was because i didn't answer the question of what guy i choose to date and if i'm having a bad day that i'll tell that person i am having a bad day.

GyuRi

You're GyuRi. You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring.

well, it's seem like me though. =D

lol i got Jiyoung..

You're JiYoung. You tend to get angry easily and snap at people. You're more uptight than the others but they love you anyways.

hmmm.. i don't tend to get angry easily :sweatdrop:

Yeah!! I got Hara.. :thumbup: ^^

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun.

:wacko::huh::mellow: ......got Gyuri, really wanted Seung Yeon.....oh well :sweatdrop:

im Hara never excwpt that but anyway yaaaa im quite but not a great dancer

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun.

LMAO, I'm Nicole. I expected to get Seungyeon cos I think personality-wise, I'm more like her, so this is a surprise!

GyuRi

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Gyu Ri!!

Really similiar with me. People always think i'm cold because my poker face~

IM Gyuri!! LOL i think im seungyeon.. kkk~ cz d personality is really same w/ me .. but Gyuri is good too!! ^^

JiYoung

You're JiYoung. You tend to get angry easily and snap at people. You're more uptight than the others but they love you anyways.

Hm, I really wasn't expecting this outcome... I thought I would get SeungYeon. Well, anyway, I got Ji Young! Haha, but it's so true, our personalities are really alike. I wonder why everyone is getting Gyuri, haha. And well, isn't it weird to want to get the result of your favorite member? Just because it's your favorite member doesn't necessarily mean that she has the same personality as you...

Edited by Nyokou

GyuRi

WOW, kinda right

what the ! i got Gyuri !!!

i wanted to get seungyeon or hara or nicole or jiyoung haha

now what?

I'm a guy and kinda got disgusted with myself after answering the which guy would you date question. But it was all worth it coz I got Hara