Official Gyuri Tweeting/Instagram Topic

mae

gyuri88

정말 속상해죽겠다

[Gyul.t] It's really very painful, like dying (by cherrims - twitter)

It must be a very difficult time for our Goddess...I really hope it's not in regards to the group KARA and/or their contract(s)...Oh well, we'll know soon enough what's going on... :crying:

Edited by red4summer
thanks!

92842581.jpg

gyuri88: Gyulee is joining a new program, Lullulalla~ Now I'm in the midst of filming ww I'm going to meet everyone during the various public performances so please, you have to follow @Lullulalla22 !^^

@cherrims

gyul or someone else has a new program?

gyul.jpg

gyuri88: Shin Young unnie or Gyulee, who is more charming..?

gyuri88: It's really very painful, like dying

@cherrims

what's going on these days? worrying..

ps i'll update when i can access twitter, or anyone to help?

^perhaps grief for not joining a radio program and finding out that she's joining a TV program? Who knows but I am happy that she seems to be focusing on this new TV schedule.

I guess it was all about her vocal chord. She just needs to rest and get a better vocal coach...Geez I need to leave my frustration somewhere else... <_<

Edited by sarah09

gyulm.jpg

gyuri88: But feelings like these will soon pass too....

gyuri88: this will pass soon too.. I thought in this way and gained strength from that but these days each day is desperate. I came to hate... it a little that

gyuri88: Actually it will be very cool but if you don't actually feel it and just look at it, it looks very warm

gyuri88: Kobe (region in Japan)... Morning sky is dazzling pure

gyuri88: To be unable to do even the things that one tries his best to challenge, that's really disappointing... Ah, please..

@_KARAtweets

71895173.jpg

gyuri88: I'm dangerous right now, I am dangerous right now Don't bump in to me

gyuri88: I need an airbag before I have to face the huge sadness I need an airbag It's too late to avoid it

[c] sysbittersweet & @_KARAtweets

gyul was talking about its lyrics & her thoughts after listening to this song.

(my guess after some translations.)

[c] boohpoo & JunJunTeam3

56974788.jpg

gyuri88: The situation is really bad

gyuri88: Why is it so.. things are not going the way I want…. I’m going crazy…really

gyurism@tumblr

looks like something bad has happened?

easy girl, if there's nothing you can do, just let nature does its job.

i'm sure it'll eventually turn your way.

not hearing her own voice is probably the saddest thing she has ever encountered.

i hope she rest well, both mentally and physically.

i'm so sad hearing that clip.. i never thought it would happen to her.. hug..

^yeah, it is really unnerving and hurtful when you can't control your own body or parts of it...But what is best in those situations is to let the body take control and not your mind. It actually makes things worse if you are obstinate. So, yeah, her body is clearly saying it's time for me to rest or I'll shut down and she needs to listen to it. If not, it will get worse, sounds like it already is :whistling:

BUT it is a lesson to learn and it's bittersweet that she's learning it at the beginning of her career. Her voice will recover. It wasn't too much of a damage. She's not like a singer like Mariah Carey who sang for more than a decade and is having serious problems. Yeah, it's a good lesson and hopefully she'll learn from it and will make wise decisions....

Edited by sarah09

78558632.jpg

gyuri88: I think it is a must even if my body and heart are aching so much.. If such feelings fall to the bottom of one's heart, one will not feel sadness or pain any longer, hence I'm pushing forward until I obtain the willpower. Thank you.

gyuri88: Without worrying beforehand, make full use of the moment now! One FNS music festival starts today, I should give my best~('-')

@cherrims

30602540.jpg

gyuri88: "200-Pound Beauty"'s very first performance... Thanks to the encouragement so many people gave us, it ended without a hitch. I'm really thankful... and I'm also thankful to all you fans who supported us. Our "200-Pound Beauty" team thanks you so much! We'll work harder..!

@cherrims

so glad that everything has gone according to plan.

bet she will be sleeping sweeter tonight.

84362555.jpg

gyuri88: I guess it's right to say that willpower is important... from here on, can I become like that too? Like I believe in it; so that I am able to properly face the direction where I feel thankful with happiness?

gyuri88: Look... because I don't know about people..

[c] cherrims@twitter

there're challenges and obstacles ahead, willpower is therefore requried in attaining the dreams and achieving the goals.

Edited by red4summer

21495809.jpg

gyuri88: I'm going to sing it when my throat heals completely...

gyuri88:

gyuri88: Speed's White Love is very good..

@_KARAtweets

either way, she knows what she needs to do. :)

so is this the song gyul was talking about?

[c] febbylam

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4175/21495809.jpg

either way, she knows what she needs to do. :)

so is this the song gyul was talking about?

Vhp4py-RCN4

[c] febbylam

Yep. That's the song. It's a classic in Japan and SPEED are iconic female idols.

Even cooler is that Eriko Imai from Speed tweeted her in reply! :D I'm sorry I don't know how to make screenshots but you can see her tweet and Gyuri's reply in Gyuri's twitter!

Edited by red4summer

92430812.jpg

gyuri88: It's strange... the songs that tug at my heart when I'm in Korea are clearly a different set from the songs that tug at my heart when I'm in Japan. Different...

gyuri88: "Itsukaraka... zutto" (Title of a song by JUJU; "After a point of time... forever")

cherrims@twitter

Edited by red4summer