[2010.02.19] Kara members chosen for being either a virtuous wife/good career woman!

yoomster

i thought Gyuri and Hara would hv fallen into the 'career woman' category while SY and nicole in the 'virtuous wives'..

coz of what they said in some variety show..

what ever choices they make, we'll support them for sure. Just like Gekidan Hitori, i wish them success in both their career and personal lives.. and that they remain friends til their old age.. ^_^

eh? thought seungyeon & nicole are obvious choice for ideal wife?

gyuri & hara should be successful career woman instead?

it's fun.

anyway just happy to see them in top 10.

hope they will be successful in whatever their roles in future, be it girlfriend, wife, daughter-in-law, mother..

Lol.. It is so weird that the individual Kara members are placed this way..

Ham would love to be a housewife rather than a career woman and Hara has always been a competitive one in this industry.. Instead, they were categorized in the opposite way O.o..

I think only Nicole fits the career woman section nicely. She is also really competitive and she got the sweet vocals of Kara. Maybe she focus more on her career than being a virtuous housewife ;)

Lol i think maknae is too young to be classified at any section. xD

Guest asyraf jiyoung saranghae~

yayy, they're in the list BUT where's my BABY JINGGG??????? TT.TT

huhu i guess we're both too young to be in the list^^

baby JING HWAITING :D

Agree with most comments, i think SY & Gyuri fit to wife category like SY said herself in Int. Note, and Hara is in the career woman (girl?) since she seems competitive and she did try out in various company before joining KaRa. And for Nicole, she's fit anywhere coz i'm just biased.

Quite agree for this votes xD congratz for KARA except for the maknae Jing.. still too young for being a wife or career woman.. >< totally agree for Gyuri (wife) and Nicole (career).. Hara is my ideal type.. xP

Thanks for sharing (:

• Like 1

I feel lyk Hara n Nicole in the wrong side but tats okay. Hara is good in being a virtuous wife but oso a career woman bcoz she's so competitive, if she is a career woman...many guy will die for her haha...kidding~

Nicole was pick as a career woman but i think she is better in being a wife bcoz she loves cooking ^_^

I'm agree of SeungYeon's in career woman side.

But Gyuri fallen in virtuous wife side, I think she is an independent woman.

our maknae still young, i wonder which side she will be~

WHO KNOWS...which side their really suit to be~

------------------------------------------------------

2cxg6te.png2zgafm1.jpg

Edited by Kelvin