• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member/s would you want to be BFF's with?

270 posts in this topic

i pick nicole

i love love LOVE her personalityy

AND there wont be a language barrier between us HAHA

Nicole is really "best buddy" material, hands down. Tho I know how many guys here wanna avoid that and go further kekekekeke.

i will pick HAN SEUNG YEON......

i think she is nice and is jolly

she is cute and sings welll..........

she is my favorite too

I pick Nicole. I think it'd be really fun to be friends with her. :D She seems like a such a sweetheart.

im gonna choose nicole and hara

they are damnly cute!

i wanna met them someday if had a chance..

have a trip or dance with them maybe?

they're sexy and hot!i love them!hahahaha..=)

This is kinda hard to choose cause honestly, I'd pick all of them. But if I had to pick one I'd pick Hara.

Honey seems like someone who's very fun to be with. I love her dorky side and her serious side as well. Seeing her personality through shows made me really really love her. Her personality best suits the role of a BFF for me.

for me,,it's Nicole..because she's remind me a lot of my best fried..hehe..

well,,she's kind of silly sometimes (the type i like to tease,wakakkaka)

but she can be mature side too although she's young..

Nicole is really fun person..Go Nicole!

Seungyeon has my votes XD

I think that my personality and hers would match pretty well and we can definitely remain BFF

ok, i pick Jing, why

similiar in hobby, attitude, sense of humor, and many more

Jing FTW

Gyuri, certainly. She'll be the one u can trust!

Edited by hoangyen91

I think my pick of a BFF would be Hara although she's older than me, she seems like she can take care of me as an unnie! Also, by watching her through IY, and other variety shows that Kara participates in, I think she's a very honest person. She is SUPER hardworking, fun to be around, and she would seem like a cool and entertaining BFF! I don't know why but I would love having her as my unnie more than a BFF for some weird reason!

i wan either Nicole or Seungyeon...

Nicole, look real friendly n cute, i wan to play some game with her...

Seungyeon, i wan to compare our gadget n talk about it... she seem nice too n BRAVE!!!

NICOLE!

through watching her feature in shows such as heroes

id love to be bffs with her :D

shes sooo easy to get along with and even laugh at random things :)

goo hara...kekeke since she is my favorite member,,,and i love her joke's on Invincible Youth :thumbup: :thumbup:

and jiyoung too...hehehe love her laugh.. :P

Seungyeon. I adore all the Kara members but as a friend I think she would be a great inspiration and someone I'd like to personally cheer on, the way she worked so hard to make Kara be known and become popular as they are now.

I think I'd pick Nicole or Seungyeon.

Nicole seems just so friendly, she has that bubbly personality so you'll probably never get bored.

She has such a bright and warm smile!

Seungyeon because we are the same age and she seems easy to talk to about anything.