• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Who do you think will be the first to go off as Solo?

230 posts in this topic

hmm...for me..it will be SEUNGYEON!!..cuz i love her vocal skills and i love her vocal concept..maybe if she was the one who will first get solo maybe her image or her concept is CUTE and BUBBLY ham..^^..it is way too cute..^^..KARALOVE.♥

I just saw the song "Miracle" by Seungyeon ...

so is this a solo? Since she's singing alone, i think we could count it as an solo?

In my opinion I think Seungyeon the first to go solo because her voice and her charming ^_^

In my opinion, I think the first going off solo would be Nicole.

She has the voice, looks and the persona. She's already getting lots of exposure on various variety shows too.

Though, I wouldn't want Kara to split up for good. xD

i think it'll be seungyeon,

coz she also has many talents beside singing n dancing :P

i think it should be gyuri or seungyeon

Edited by wc17

Seungyeon. Most deff. :3

if i had to pick due to ambitions, i think seung yeon. but i could see hara going solo.

I think Seungyeon.

For example:

Seungyeon-Miracle [Why did you come to our home OST]

But the songs is nice ^^

I think it's Seungyeon...

I don't know but I feel that she'll go solo soon...

i think seung yeon because she's the one that seems to get more oppurtunities

plus she has a lot of potential and a great voice

she's the vocal of kara isn't she?

The choice is between the 3 unnies.... couldnt predict though since everything could possibly happen in the future...

Edited by BabyJun501

she's the vocal of kara isn't she?

not only her.. gyuri, sy, and nicole all are the main vocals.. but i'd say sy is like the base vocal if that makes sense while gyuri and nicole does the adlibs.. nicole and gyuri are the voices you mainly hear in the chorus too..but since kara came back as 5 i guess Sy cold be classified as the main vocal in terms of lines, this concept suits her voice extremely well :sweatdrop:

the first person i guess it depends on the opportunity and the love of music i guess lol

Most likely Ham, since she already recorded "Miracle" by herself, and she seems to be the most-promoted member in Kara. But I must admit, Gyul and Nicole both have great potentials to go off solo; it's just that SY's chances are higher due to her popularity.

I want to hear something from Gyul though.. her vocal seems so underrated at time; I know she can belt it out just fine, but she just doesn't get the chances to because of their current image.

I think Nicole can do well in a variety show setting like an MC and SY is pretty much popular herself. :D

for me.. probably gyul will go solo first.. and probably hara and seungyeon as an actress..

nicole and jiyoung as MC..

i think Gyuri since she has an awesome voice.

But of course i also am deabting between Gyul & SY.

i think HARA could be the next Yoon Eun Hye.

remember she was new to the group & didn`t get

lots of parts in the group then as they got older

she did. & her vocals improved. then the group disbanded

and became an actress & model. <3

so who would go solo first?

Gyul or SY.

then [3rd]Hara,perhaps?.

I think most people say its seungyeon .. I think so too .. She can hit high pitch notes .. She has so much charm and cuteness .. And she's the most popular too .. But i think ill vote for nicole too .. Nicole's personality and talent stands off .. Its always been standing off even since they debuted .. Her voice is extremely sweet .. And has random talents that makes people go crazy !! XD Her smexi dancing .. * Nosebleed * .. So yeah .. Those are the two i think mostly will work off .. As solo artists ^^

mmm this is really a heartbreaking question...

but to face reality, if the one that gotta go solo first.

that would probably be SY...

it's just a feeling...

I think SY would get the chance to go solo first because of the popular she gets. Her face is very attractive.