• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Peterrr

Are you a pure Kamilia?

690 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Kamilia are you?

• Im a die hard Kara fan xDD
    • I love Kara..But i prefer other group..

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

628 posts in this topic

Kara is like my wife, as a devoted husband my eye may wander from time to time but I always come home.

P.S. Sorry Honey if you read this lol... :gemheart:

Edited by wtimes3

i'm a pure KARA lover and i consider anyone who also loves KARA as my family. Does that make me a Kamilia? :)

Forever Kara. Im new to this kpop scene and looked up other kpop groups such as snsd/t-ara but theres just something about Kara that enraptures me more than any other. (:

Forever Kara. Im new to this kpop scene and looked up other kpop groups such as snsd/t-ara but theres just something about Kara that enraptures me more than any other. (:

same here. They feel really down-to-earth to me

Among all of the Kpop groups that I'm into, Kara is at the first place and they will always remain there ;)

I feel I'm a true Kamilia. Only group I enjoy following so closely and always going back to see their past performance and stuff. I love other group's songs and don't dismiss them if they do well, but they always seem to lack something Kara doesn't for me. I do support other groups, just not as much as do Kara

Definitely a Kamilia! My favourite top band is KARA! Though I am also a sone, still voted for 1.

Hard to decide, because I'm conflicted between SNSD and Kara.
Both wonderful groups, hardworking and nice.
There are times where I liked one more than the other and vice versa, but to choose is so hard.
They are like peanut butter and jam, different spreadings but both go excellently with bread.
If only both groups could combine together, like peanut butter & jam sandwich.
Yummy!

I am proud to shout out I am a pure Kamilia as I LOVE all the 6 members (yes, including Sunghee)

I LOVE KARA the most in the female groups of Korea

However, I also a Triple S...

Actually I like both KARA and SS501 XDDD!

no ..Im Half warrior half Hunter Kamilia!

i'm a big fan of kara in terms of girls group :gemheart:

i'm love a lot of groups exp the boy one,but when its come to girl group,just kara .but it does not mean i dont like the others g like snsd,sistar,rainbow etcs :gemadmire: .kara just amazing for me !

I'm originally SONE. That was my first kpop fandom and i love SNSD so much. For a long time i didn't like any other group than Soshi, but recently i got so much more into Kpop and other groups as well. Then i loved f(x) and became a fan of them, and then KARA. I've been a Kamilia for a short time (shorter than Sone for sure), but in this short time i have loved KARA so so much! They're simply amazing. It's kinda hard being into three fandoms, but i love each group for different reasons, so i consider all fandoms important :)

I'm as much Sone as i'm a Kamilia and f(x) fan (still waiting for a fandom name -.-)

:)

I'm beginning to become an "impure" KARA fan. KARA is still first one my list, but recently I've been looking at other girl groups... Girl's Day.

Oh...i'm not a pure Kamilia then 001_unsure.gif

But I love the girls as much as any other artist. I love a handful of artists and support all of them.

Agree about this

I'm not sure if I'm a traitor or something... I love all the girl groups out there. I'm not really into boy groups. But Kara is 1st on my list especially since they're the only group where I can't find any bias that's why I ended up loving them all *^* I'm a star1, queens, play girlz, and 4nia too >.<

i choose no1,although i got listen other girl groups song but not like kara,i like kara all songs in their album.

but the other group such as sistar,miss A,i just listen to their song that they usually perform

KARA is my Ultimate Kpop biased...i'm always updated about them

of coz am KARA fans..but I oso lyk BtoB.., its juz KARA my no 1 n alwys will be.. :gemcheer::gemhoho:

I STILL LOVE KARA PROUD KAMILLA FOREVER! <3!

I'm originally SONE. That was my first kpop fandom and i love SNSD so much. For a long time i didn't like any other group than Soshi, but recently i got so much more into Kpop and other groups as well. Then i loved f(x) and became a fan of them, and then KARA. I've been a Kamilia for a short time (shorter than Sone for sure), but in this short time i have loved KARA so so much! They're simply amazing. It's kinda hard being into three fandoms, but i love each group for different reasons, so i consider all fandoms important :)

I'm as much Sone as i'm a Kamilia and f(x) fan (still waiting for a fandom name -.-)

:)

Isn't the fandom name of fx is af(fx)tion? :confused1:

I don't know if it's pure since I like a good amount of groups, but none of them get as much love as Kara for various reasons. The girls have shown me how likable they are as a person rather than just an idol :3