• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Eddie Z

Will Kara follow others and debut overseas?

227 posts in this topic

agree with mastermind. before they branch out they need to get a footing in korea first :] would be great to see them overseas but really for a korean group its hard. the ones that are trying now will have a tough time even with all their experience.

Kara will holding their fan meeting at Asakasa blitz in Japan next month....

they have been popular before debut in japan.....

japan market is bigger than korea and

i think they will be successful in Japan.....

there will be no problem to succeed in asian country, but not sure if they try to go to western country.

hope they will debut in my country too.

I hope they don't go. We'll see less of them for sure. I Kpop and Kara fan, i don't really care for japan or us market. Especially if they're try to sing in Japanese or English : (

They're not going to be so successful in the US. I don't think any current Korean group will be successful in the US as of now.

I think they can make a debut at Japan,

Im not sure if they can go to the US though, but if a door is opened for them in Japan, they'll be sure to get a chance in the US

they can definitely make it in japan because of their cute image...but not in the US unless they change to sexy image which doesn't suit their character at all...

im really excited for their japan debut. i hope things go well because japan has seriously been lacking in the girl group section. when kara hits, im sure that theyll cause another surge in the hanryuu sweeping japan.

Its possible if their reputation good...and maintain

With good promotion...I think start with close country like japan and other Asia country

korean market is big enough to earn their money but it would be great if they do an asian tour, and come to singapore!

I hope they endorse themselves here in the philippines... specially K-Pop fever had hit us too hard...

may be they still want to promote their album in korea first and get the high popularity before they go aboard

I think japan will be their next stop for the promotion

can't wait till that time

america will be difficult due to language barrier & big culture difference.

japan is promising since they are going in may for their special premium box release.

furthermore with some in japanese, think they can well establish huge fan base there.

china can be next.

i'm outside korea, so is the fan base there huge presently?

i think they can give a try to Japan but not America, cause its more difficult to get known.

they will probably make it in japan. it takes time especially since other countries have their own style/img of music they like. good luck to them regardless

don't go to japan please. I don't think I can live with that.

at least I know it's not happening anytime soon when Jiyoung is still in school.

Right now i dont think they will, they need to build a bigger fan base, and personally i think it would be best if they just stayed in korea. I dont want them to go to japan and stay there for a couple years and having to wait for a korean album until they return

What we can be sure is that they are going to Japan this summer !

But even so, I don't think DSP will make them stay there for a long period.

First, because I don't think JiYoung is ready to drop school lol.

Then, they are not totally prepared since only two members could speak japanese.

DSP probably plans to take advantage of their break after Lupin promo to start introducing them to Japan with smal promotions.

But they will still need to keep a regular presence in Korea : CF, TV shows etc.

Then, to make a comeback for the second part of the year just in time with awards ceremonies.

With all the other more recent groups starting to go oversea, It's time for KARA to also do it.

And now their korean fanbase is strong enough to wait for them during few months lol.

Moreover, if KARA could rise their incomes, It would mean better promotion for later too

They could make it in Japan but in America would be very hard. I believe that only Nicole is fluent in English, so that would be tough promoting in the states.

they could be successful in Japan and in other parts of Asia.. but in USA i think its gonna be difficult for them..

anyways, i want them still in Korea..

although i do not live in Korea.

I think theyre image would hit japan but US I dunno ermmm... But Id rather want them stay on the KPOP scene oh and yeah , if theyd start a halyu wave why not start on asia :inluv: