• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firewater07

[Jingly] Official Step Comeback Topic

78 posts in this topic

I love Jiyoung's new short hair for their Step promotions. It looks so good on her. ^^ Of course, she looked good in long hair too. xD I just think the short hair looks better on her and she looks more mature.

I think she looks very pretty with her new hairstyle! But, I kinda think she looks younger with bangs... She looks a little too matured... But she's growing so oh well!

^^^

I agree, kinda miss her bangs haha, but if she dyed her current hair a darker colour/ with reddish tint, she'll look younger

She really got a lot prettier!

Yes, she really is growing up now lol.

I like the hairstyle she has right now. It makes her look more mature.

She's very pretty in the comeback pictures!! She seems to have matured a lot. And I've been watching every one of their recent comeback performances, and I must say she's really beautiful!!

Can I just say how awesome Jing is? lol. She's improved soo much on live perfs. Her rap portion on Inki was really good and it seems she got control of her breathing. You can tell she works really hard to improve so props to Jing :D

Jing is awesome hahaha I'm loving her performances, I agree she's working hard and it shows, her charisma is undeniable :thumbup: Proud of Jing, she improved so much :D

Gifs

:D

Look at that stare :wub:

SvMmO.gifMQquS.gif

RplHa.gifgfWFw.gif

xrkLC.gif4tpMw.gif

HSJNH.gifPFrN9.gif

XGpcy.gif

credit as tagged, naver, tumblr

DSP Official Pics :D

6aecp.jpg

rfDBW.jpg

^^

Thanks for the gifs, she looks gorgeous in them , love today's outfit the most on her, although some people felt it is too short hahaa, but she looks and performs great!!! Proud of her improvement!

Imo Jiyoung has changed quite a lot this time!! In Step, she definitely looks mature, sexy and beautiful!! She's like a goddess. Whereas in Date (MyBoy), she has proven that she retains her cuteness!! Definitely kawaii!! <3 Makenae Jiyoung hwaiting!

^^^

Thank you for the fancams..

Poor baby Jing though, she looks so tired and miserable, not much smiles and energy for that night's performances, she needs rest

Jing has grown but she still has girlish tendencies :D

so cute, see haha:

UJtvj.jpg

cr: as tagged

i just love this song its catchy

and jiyoung is so cute and pretty

all the other members are pretty

but jiyoung is just cuteness overload

she's looking more mature now. she looks so beautiful, you can see how she grows up :D

but now she looks like a pretty young woman ^^

although hara was gorgeous in step

i have to say jiyoung was the prettiest in the music video

and her voice was amazing

no wonder im such a fan of the maknae

Baby Jing is really getting more and more beautiful as time goes by... :inluv:

even though she has this mature image she still has her cuteness... :eyelove:

Maknae ftw!

Cute, pretty, beautiful all at the same time, if she does ageyo everyone will faint from cuteness :D

LOVE JIYOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S AAS ADORABLE AS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE KARA ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

LOVE JIYOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S AAS ADORABLE AS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE KARA ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I agreed that Baby Jiyoung is getting more mature...

But I could still feel a sense of childlike aura in her...

She is still the same cute and playful baby jiyoung we know! :thumbup:

wow, our giant maknae is extremely outstanding

she's doing great so far

I will look for the next amazing performances

Jing hwaiting!!!!

yeah!!!

She looks so pretty with that dress. Loved all the dress KARA wore ^^. The way she looked at the camera....gauahahh..!!