Which KARA performance was the worst?

zerolife

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried really hard to remember (and digging their old clips) and my choice goes to their Pretty Girl performance on Music Bank 9 January 09 (SY push Nicole incident), and actually the performance itself was great, only the atmosphere was a little weird and the news after that caused SY criticized by some fans. Idk whats really happen (or maybe it was just pure incident) that day between SY & Nicole..but i always reluctant to watch that performance again.

• 2 weeks later...

I Think the live Performance on 09/01/09 of Pretty Girl where

SeungYeon for got to move into position on 2:00 but luckily Nicole moved into the empty space

Gyuri glared at SeungYeon for the mistake on 2:10 and also when she accidentaly pushed Nicole on 2:15 (I think)

HDTV MusicBank 090109 KARA-PrettyGirl 720p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXjdNExI-G0

i think we could put on the list of a not that good performance of KARA the special stage they had last night in MNET when they sang Park Ji Yoon's Adult Ceremony, though Nicole did a great job in that performance but for the other members I think their vocals sounded weak. I think the song didn't fit them. Even the lead vocalist of the band did not sound good. But whatever, I still love KARA, they're still the best.

i think we could put on the list of a not that good performance of KARA the special stage they had last night in MNET when they sang Park Ji Yoon's Adult Ceremony, though Nicole did a great job in that performance but for the other members I think their vocals sounded weak. I think the song didn't fit them. Even the lead vocalist of the band did not sound good. But whatever, I still love KARA, they're still the best.

Yeah, I think this was the worst so far for me. They've made mistakes in other performances but still managed to sound pretty good. But that one was bad.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm still new here. so didn't really watch that much of KARA performances.

but, if the worst ever is; i would say the LUPIN performance in which hammie fell on stage.

it's not a bad performance actually but the falling scene is too much too handle by KARA or hammie herself.

i feel bad for them. i mean come on. MBC is recorded broadcasting not live. why not re-record their part?

poor KARA~ =.=