• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hyewoo

Which KARA member are you?

732 posts in this topic

I got Gyuri, which isn't totally true. I'm quite shy but once i get to know people and vice versa I'm quite fun to be with..lol

I got Hara! Beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. Very sweet, dorky and fun. ._.

My favourite member is Seungyeon though! <3

i'm nicole..haha..never thought that i could be nicole..honestly i think i am more same as seungyeon..

Nicole

You're Nicole! You're bright, bubbly, talented and very hard-working. You have a lot of friends and people tend to love you because of your talents.

oh yeah! :D

i got HaRa~

it really surprised me, but it came out as i thought, since i don't really like to talk :lol:

It says I'm Gyulieee Unnie ~~ lol..

I wish I'm just as pretty and confident as her..

sighs ~~

too bad we're totally different.. even my personality sucks >_<

I got Nicole. Some of the question were pretty random tho 0_o

But I could see myself similar to her. I am happy all the time.

Wah i got Jiyoung, unexpected i thought

i'd get Hara, but I really don't get how

this quiz is supposed to determine which

member we are some of them were really random...

Haha I didn't expect that. I got Hara :D I guess she's a bit similar to me. I'm really dorky and quiet around others.

"You're JiYoung. You tend to get angry easily and snap at people. You're more uptight than the others but they love you anyways." Well I get angry easily, that's true.

"HaRa

You're HaRa! You're beautiful, a great dancer and somewhat quiet. You're very sweet, dorky and fun".

Nice, I never thought I'd be Hara :tongue:

I got Hara. However, the only description that fits me is 'somewhat quiet' :mellow:

I love all the members in Kara!But my most favourite is Nicole!!She is so innocent and pure!Also she speaks english really well but nicole is my favourite in Kara.

YAY!I got Nicole!I love Nicole and she is so awesome and cool!All the members are fine too :) KARA Fighting!

i got Hara..hehhe...my 3d favourite heheeh...*happy*..the quiz said my personality is dorky,sweet,fun..^^...

Edited by LoLoL

Awwwwwwww yeah, I'm Nicole! Exactly who I wanted hurhurhurhur. I thought I might not get her though, since I was answering honestly..

GyuRi!!!

I wasn't really expecting to get her though :)

im not very confident, i'm a silent shy type, so sometimes people think I am arrogant :mellow: not cold

fun and caring???? it's not me...(100%)

and i think gyuri is more then "You're very confident and some people might think you're cold but you really aren't once they get to know you. You're fun and caring"

she really awesome :eyelove:

My fave is Gyuri and I think we have the same motherly aura esp for the ones i have to protect, and the test said Gyuri as well :)

Well that's fun ^^

Edited by jerism

I get Hara. I don't expect to get her. I hope to Nicole :crying: :crying: :confused1:

I got .. Seungyeon! I was suprised .. thought more of Nicole :DD! still happy about that I got her .. cute Seungyeon♥

i got nicole. i'm glad i'm as hardworking as she is.. or at least i hope to become as hardworking as she is. :)