• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loveholic

Which Kara member has most potential of being an Andre Kim model?

Which member has the most chance to be an Andre Kim model?   149 members have voted

1. 1. Which member has the most chance to be an Andre Kim model?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

77 posts in this topic

Well, Sulli got her chance, I guess Kara members can be in the running for the catwalk too? :)

But I've been noticing between Hara and Gyuri and how they look when they don't smile. Gyuri looks rather cold and proud, while IMO, Hara has a blankness to her non-smiling stare. :)

qyuri or hara but nicole has been in a fashion show before for shinee's designer so who knows

i chose Nicole because she has the best body in Kara and it should be nice to see her walk on the runway....

Well, Sulli got her chance, I guess Kara members can be in the running for the catwalk too? :)

But I've been noticing between Hara and Gyuri and how they look when they don't smile. Gyuri looks rather cold and proud, while IMO, Hara has a blankness to her non-smiling stare. :)

Lol. Of course, Hara won't have a smile when she's wondering off space.

I think everyone is like that.

Okay, but Hara and Gyul can act so if you noticed that

Andre Kim's models when they are doing the catwalk they don't have an expression on their faces at all and it's 'blank'

so both Hara and Gyul would be good. It's all about putting on a show.

I think Gyuri and Hara is the most suitable to be Andre Kim model. They are the most photogenic.

my vote went to gyuri.

she has unmatched elegant face features.

besides she has posture awareness too.

she's perfect for the runway.

I can definitely see Hara walkin that cat walk LOL

She modelled when she was a youngster, I could happen again!

She'd look so beautiful for suree =P

First Gyuri, 2nd = Hara

I would actually put them both in because each have their own vibe. Gyuri has a more refined mature outlook and would translate that to modelling. Hara seems more youthful, carefree and kinda seems like a catwalk model already just not quite as tall hehe But i;m sure she could pull it off. I'm sure any member of KARA would own the Andre Kim wardrobe anyway

jiyoung is too young X

Nicole is too cheerful X

Hara..... I think she's meant for more earthly designs X

SeungYeon looks too much like a hamster(andre kim is an alien, they don't go well together) X

Gyuri is shameless and thinks of herself as a goddess, most likely a greek one . O

Ans: Gyuri :thumbup:

I thought nicole at first because of that model walk thing she did with minho but I think Gyuri has be best attitude face for a Andre Kim fashion show. Yay gyuri!

Hara would be perfect in my opinion. She has the feature of a model and that pure face. She would totally fits in Andre Kim's clothes !

Agree! Camera really love Hara xD Gyuri is the Goddess so yeah.. She's so beautiful.. <3 so I will vote for Hara for the 1st place then Gyuri.. Nicole Jiyoung and Seungyeon the 3rd? =P lol

hara's doll-like appearance would fit it the best. esp. in the first case, the emotionless concept XD

hara also has good body features too. so my vote goes to her <3

i voted for Hara since she has a angel smile and devil figures?...

yeah reminded me of Gyul~ hmm

def not gonna let Jingly do that hoho