Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

spyou

^

thanks for the gifs, they are definitely more lively than pictures.

japan world music festival is round the corner (and even the thailand korean music wave next month), we will be "starved" due to the lack of picture updates. i suspect gyul won't be actively involved in the 6th single promotion too. though it will be bored here, let's hope she returns in time for the j-concerts.

kara karasia fancam

18th

[c] yEh9159

[c] MrHoneyHammie

19th

[c] MrHoneyHammie

^ I wasn't very fond of the dresses for that CM/PV. They weren't flattering...

Also, is anyone else noticing the color coordination they seem to have now? As appropriate for the leader, Gyul is red. I know in Japan, groups with set colors for members like Kisumai (Kis-My-Ft2), red usually represents Leader XD

^

is it? i don't know about the color thing in japan but gyul wore blue for lg optimus bright cm (or go go summer pv).

imo, her stylists who take care of everything, believe she looks great in red.

look at her karasia solo performance, red is sexy hot, isn't it? heehee.

From the tweets from fans who went for the okinawa festival, seems like gyuri left a message for the fans. It is heartwarming to know that gyuri is always thinking about the fans no matter what happens. Even though i wasn't there, i still feel touched by Kara's relentless approach to doing everything they can for their fans.

In my opinion , red is her color. It really really suits her and just amplifies her hotness . :)

kiss mc-ing cut

[c] KamiliAsanama3

she was present, along with the girls, always.

[c] boojiyoung

shared by dlskam@streambox

Fans of Okinawa, hello.

It is Gyuri from KARA.

I am sorry that I am in a condition that I am unable to sing because of a vocal cords nodule at this time, I was not able to meet all of you. Even if I can't join the show, I want you to enjoy it because other members will present a more splendid stage.

Next year, I will do my best to do the things I did not have a chance to now. I want to meet fans with a more cheerful self in the next concert.

Please support KARA more and yet more.

Hai-Sai Okinawa ...(Hai-Sai is a Okinawa's word like aloha)

Edited by red4summer

This is a really tough time for Gyuri with the passing of her pup. I know she must be hurting, but having had a dog of my own pass away, it's really very heartbreaking. Reading the tweets' translation and being able to sympathize, I was crying before I could stop myself. I hope she's okay, and able to focus on her healing despite all these hardships. Gyul Leader Fighting!!

one needs to be strong but i'm not.

it's difficult for me to see gyul "speechless".

when she was there "performing" speed up, i felt kinda sad..

not sure exactly what but speed up promotion is totally wrong-timed.

89446624.jpg

79274687.jpg

84241301.jpg

84362638.jpg

[c] as tagged

I just watched the clip of Sukkiri too. It was really sad that she couldn't even talk but what must be done, must be done. I want to hear her speak but if doing so would delay the healing process then it would be a waste of time. Supposedly it will only be "a little" longer until she gets better but who knows for sure....

Gosh I hate this so much. Not 6 months ago it seemed like every day there was something new going on with Gyuri and all her activities all the time. Now we don't even have anything to post or spazz about for days on end. It seems like with the death of her dog and the vocal chord injuries Gyuri has completely withdrawn from public view. I just hope she's recovering well and will be back at full strength soon.

:confused1: Shouldn't Goddess Gyuri be tweeting more than before?

I meant, when i lost my voice (due to sore throat), i was practically sms(ing) and msn(ing) to my friends about every and anything i "want" to say...

Maybe she is still very busy, with the "speed up" promotion ongoing...

Give her some time... perhap she is really tired with her work and need ample rest with her throat conditions...

:wub: you know... She looks very charming when she is just sitting there and smiling... :wub: Lovely smile like Mona Lisa... :wub:

Her presence is felt even though no words is spoken...

Now that what I call a true Goddess!!! :thumbup1:

i seriously miss Gyuri now..

i wanna see her start talking again...

and she rarely update her twitter now... i wonder why :confused1:

anyway, i hope she's having a good time with her family and KARA members..

i miss u Gyul :crying: