[2009.10.25] "K-1 Fighter Bob Sapp loves Kara"

chopsuey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omo !!! I wonder how big is the difference between Hara's waist and Bob's waist ? O_O !! HAHAHAHA ! Bob Loves KARA ! We Love KARA ! Everyone LOVES KARA !!! HOoRaY ~~ !! XD !!! Hahaha !! and Seung Yeon and Hara is surely excited enough to talk about Bob when both of them returns at the end of the day to their dorm "Bob IS GIGANTIC !" hahahahha !!

Thx for the hilarious post ~~~ !!!

Bob Loves Kara ! <3

I Love Kara <3

We Love Kara <3 !

Everyone Love Kara <3 !

Kara fighting fighting !!!!!! ♥♥♥ <3 ♥♥♥

i dont know why but when i see Bob Sapps, i feel that he's like a gentle bear... all big and burly on the outside but very gentle and caring on the inside... and he's simply hilarious although i've never heard of hime b4.

the way he was all scary with the guys but so cute with the girls .. cracked me up..

and he had a whale of a time teasing Boom ... i think Boom was getting scared too

and when he lift up those girls, priceless!! remindssme of how my lil sis likes to carry her kittens around in these cute bags ROFL

i wish nicole was there though, she would hv been able to converse with him.. hehehe

LOL His facial expression in the last picture is just priceless!! XD

I loved it when he picked the girl's up. They looked so cute in the bags!

Plus, how can you not resist laughing at him scaring off the other guys then quickly becoming all smiles around the grils? ^_^

lol...it's so hilarious...

when I watched it even I got scared on how he treated the girls and even the guys..

and I cracked up when he says that he's going to take sy and hara to america...and when he lifted the bag...

thanks for sharing :lol:

i dont know why but when i see Bob Sapps, i feel that he's like a gentle bear... all big and burly on the outside but very gentle and caring on the inside...

Haha yeah I kinda get the same feeling too! (:

So different from the "wrestler" image xD

lololol <33 Bob sapp is really funny !! I just watched the video too !! When they were dancing to Mister.. The girl's are like tooth pick's compared to him !! He's HUGE !! Haha, But they seemed like they seemed to be enjoying themselves <3 .. I loved Nicole's hat <33 So pretty <3~

Edited by HarukaKaori

haha, this is hilarious. i've seen bob sapp in a match before but i am still amazed at how huge he is. puts my tall asian height to shame. i think if i stood next to him, the top of my head will would begin to tickle his armpit. lol....