• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
IkarugaShiver

FANBOY or FANGIRL?

What gender are Hara's fans?   577 members have voted

1. 1. I'm a....

• fanboy
    • fangirl

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

427 posts in this topic

So I kind of got this idea from a similar post in the soshified forum with a poll question about the gender of Sica's fans, and I was wondering the same thing about Hara... What gender are the majority of her fans? Is it mostly guys, as one would suspect? Or are there lots of girls that are her fans as well? :) Please vote in the poll! :]

Edited by IkarugaShiver
*Polls do not need to be tagged.

i`m a fangirl (:

I think there is more fanboys roaming here but are

wayy to shy to admit it for some reason (:

I'm a fan girl. ^_^ I really admire her for being so strong and cutee. x] She really is photogenic and when she smiles, it's really beautiful. :D

Recent KARA fan boy here! ^^

Edited by kimmoy

Hara's fangirl!! ^^

She is a prime example for a raving beauty.

And I like her cuteness and dorkyness. She seems to have a good personality.

I addition we share the same age.^^

I'm Hara's fanboy..

she really cute and beauty..

i'm start to like her since she has play at Invicible youth..

she looks cute and beauty.

except that, she do a much strange action at invicible youth..

Dang! What is this? So far its 4 fandudes to 6 fanchicks! Maybe the guys are just afraid to vote or something... kekekkeke :) I actually kinda expect hara to have more guyfans... o_O;;

another fangirl here. i luv hara~~

but omg, i'm surprised at the poll results. more fangirls than fanboys?? WEIRD.

come on, gentlemen, there's no need to be shy, no need to fake out that you're a girl lol :o

I am Hara's fangirl. Aw, not a lot of fanboys. Too bad (: I was thinking fanboys would overtake this poll.

hi im a fanboy....:D

monkee the poll is showing other wise....meaning hara is popular among alot of guys and girls :D

I'm a fangirl (: haha.

I thought boys would lead too.

Anyways i think Hara's pretty and i love her dorky personality <3

Fangirl! :P Hara is really pretty and cute! I look up to her!

i'm surprised that there are more girls than guys haha i'm male but i don't think i'm a fanboy...not totally anyway

+ one for Fanboy! I dont know why, but I find it interesting for girls to be die hard fans for girl groups. While you dont really see guys being all gun ho for boy bands.

Fanboy here. How can a boy not be a fan of Hara. I think there should be a lot more fanboys than girls lol

Edited by Bou_fo_show

Fangirl (: I'm totally in love with this kid. She's so freaking adorable & hilarious.

+ one for Fanboy! I dont know why, but I find it interesting for girls to be die hard fans for girl groups. While you dont really see guys being all gun ho for boy bands.

Lol that's a really good point... o_O I guess even if guys DID really like a boy band it'd be seen as being "gay" or something... whereas for girls for some reason it's OK for them to like girl groups. Hmmm... idk, even just saying that I kinda feel the same way too... weird. o_O