• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

497 posts in this topic

my first impression of Hara.... hmm, i thought she looked like a real life sized doll.

her face is so perfect with big round eyes plus silky hair.... i seriously thought she wasn't real. LOL.

fortunately, my first video of kara was honey. i thought they were alright, okay, just another girl group. but when i was saw lupin, i was getting hooked to kara like crazy. and then there was hara. cute cute hara. the long haired, slim-bodied member that caught my eye. anyone would notice her doing that cool emergency exit dance (this is mine) and then her hair flips out--cute and smexy hara. currently watching her in invincible youth and in guest appearances. still a fan of yours and continue working hard---go hara!

I found her to look a bit naiv with her long hair and big eyes.

But after seen her on shows she is now my 2nd favorite.

Basically, Hara was the reason that I started liking KARA..

Saw her first on Invincible Youth and thought that she was pretty and caring.. :)

Edited by timominous

Cute, Pretty, Petite, Innocent, Pure. haha, whatever you can think of. I didnt know she was that good in Immature jokes.

Hara Goo's Yoochiri immature jokes!!!

her dorkiness and fun loving personality...and her seductive stares in some of the mvs =D

my first impressions of Hara can say good..

I first saw her in SGB...that time..her skin were really2 white...and she not really love to smile...

I think of her as a Princess...but a cold one...

but I started to like Hara since Pretty girl concept out...

she really2 beautiful and cute...and her make up jjang..!! and until now...she's still jjang.!!

i first saw goo hara on invincible youth. at first what attracted me to her was her physique and her not so typical beauty.She showed her personality, i saw that she was cute and lively. so naturally i started to get a little curios about her, so i searched all over the net for pics and vids.

First impression when saw her is....She took my heart with just 1 smile on her face

1st impression was,

she got such a big round eye and long hair :tongue:

When i saw Hara at first time Hmm....

I dun no why in that time i cant see everyone except Hara Hahahaha

She's look like a doll....i love her :D

Edited by PrAZeal

i thought she won't do good in Invincible Youth, but it was completely opposite.

She's very good at all things hehe

she was totally perfect. she was so pretty she almost look like a doll <3

Actually, in the beginning..

I thought she was just a plain, pretty-face of the group.

But then I was just doubting her.

I saw variety shows, interviews, and more !

I learned that she's a cutie inside and out !