• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2010.03.12] KARA wins Music Bank K-Chart for Lupin

217 posts in this topic

WIth KH's new EPIC-NESS comes KARA's 1st ever Music Bank K-Chart win!!! Total EPIC!!!! FInally, they are achieving what they deserve and they should be receiving more! hehe im really happy for KARA and proud of them!!!1...aww...if i was there, i would really yell soo hard that u can totally hear that weird noice! KARA!!!!!!

omg yayyyy!!!! gooo karaaaa!!! This is the most emotional i've seen Nicole get. haha! Love Seungyeon <3

CONGRATS TO OUR GIRLS!

I'm so proud of KARA. :)

They've worked so hard to be where they are today and all the success they're getting right now is well-deserved.

Love always for KARA!

I was almost speechless when I've watched that!

Well, for me, again, those girls deserve it,

comparing it to T-ara and SNSD,

though their performances still rocked the stage,

When kara enters, they invade and mesmerize people.

Halla halla halla~

I saw Hammie cry, hara comforting her,

but still she's singing, like how she continued singing even when she tripped,(music core).

KARA JJANG! :thumbup:

Saranghaeyooooo! :D

Kara Jjang!! Congrats to them~ :P i love their outfits yesterday keke. and Nicole, Gyul & Hara tweeted about it yesterday too haha

Congratulations!

I watched the show for the entire 90 minutes, and Kara had defeated SNSD by 122 points

Third place went to T-ara

ahh im so happy *tears

congratulation kara~ you definitely deserved it. ^^

Their first k.chart win? seriosuly??

woah, CONGRATULATIONS girls!!!!

..you guys absolutely deserve it!!!!!!! <33333

gosh, i was actually crying because i was

so happy for them and omg yes, they deserved it!!!!!!~

i even woke up my family because i was sooooooo happy and it was almost 5am in the morning.

KARA JJANG!

congratulations kara! it was a great performance, this song gets better and better every time i hear it haha. they looked stunning in their outfits. they rocked those knee high boots. rocked em good

i'm so happy for them that they won! here's to future wins!

kara fighting!

Congratulations to the girls for winning at Music Bank, especially winning against Oh! Wow ^^

Great work by Kara. Beating both T-ara and Snsd at the same time is a big achievement, shows that they really are receiving more and more love from the public

Total aw! Amazing! This was the best performance ever. The effects was impressive! their facial expressions killed me in this morning! AND YESSSthey wonn !!! :)

I'm so happy when i know the result~~

Almost cried!!

Kara is the BEST!!

Woo!! Their 1st K-chart win!!

A well-deserved and long-overdue win at Music Bank! Seungyeon's heartfelt tears were really something special to see. KARA HWAITING!

That's some hard hard work for our KARA. 3 years and one mubank results. Totally Happy and worth spazzing about. Kara is awesome! i really do hope that they will win this week's inki too (: *cross fingers*

Well done, Congratulation to our girls (Kara) =D

Happy for them xD

Keep'up going girls