• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2010.04.15] Han Seungyeon to perform for last

194 posts in this topic

Poor Seung yeon ): She's always the one getting hurt. It was kind of hard watching her perform today with a cast.

I hope she gets better soon (: I swear 'Lupin' promotions went so freaking fast ... Gonna miss them.

Aww That is so sad. I hope whe gets better soon. I wish they would continue promoting Lupin because I really love that song. But I guess they have to stop eventually so they can make new songs that are even better than Lupin.

what? already preparing for a new album ? wow thats so quick haha i loved lupin! aww i dont want the performance to go away! seungyeon fighting! she's such a professional, and such a team player! thats why i love KARA the most

woah~ i thought she was leaving

phew~~, she's still there

love Kara ^___^

huaa no ~ whether her injury worse? oh please get well soon :)

OMG!

i didn't log on for a day and i missed this piece of news.. Really hope seungyeon feels better and has a speedy recovery.

Poor dear, first the fall and then this ... it's just God's way of testing her spirit .. She's a strong girl , mentally and physically and we'll support her all the way :)

hang in there SY.. hope the rest of KARA takes good care of her as well :)

seungyeon unnie!! ahhh, i hope she's okay! it's a good thing it's not serious..i was gonna cry if she missed the goodbye performances! she's such a hard worker and i know she would never let any of the members or the fans DOWN (: we love you hammie!

ah... She has a spirit of entertainer. I hope she will be ok.

I'm waiting for the next album :D

I saw the performance and omg HAM TOTALLY ROCKED THE STAGE!

I must give props to her for just giving it her all and being her total self.

Super proud of her! If it was me, I would be super lazy and not even dared to

perform with an injured or sprained hand infront of millions of people. but dang, she totally

ROCKED the STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!~

heh.. I just saw the gif in the lupin thread of Seungyeon's performance yesterday..

Good thing its not that serious and to be honest it still looks cute dancing with that,hehehe.. makes Seungyeon looks unique =P

Seungyeon fighting!

Strong Seungyeon T__T

She's really cool, right? :))

Get well soon, unni...^^

We wish you everyday..

wow that's dedication and very big of her! i'm sure everyone will appreciate her effort, so i hope she'll take it easy.

she's been injured a few times already during her activities, hope she's not despairing. i'm just worried for her.

hwa-ting!

awww poor hammie i wonder how she got injured :/

shes such a hard worker !

still going to perform even though she injured D:

hope she gets better quick :)

Seungyeon Jjang

KARA HWAITING!!!

poor Seungyeon, but the show must go on. that's why I love her ^^"

and get well soon Hammie

oh and it's time to say goodbye to Lupin?

hmm I wish to see them perform some special stages with Hyori

i watched the perf and saw seungyeon dance with a cast...it's very professional..

i will miss them..

gud luck kara on ur nxt album

Oh my gosh hope she really recover soon! :lol:

also it is such a pity having music bank cancal... going to miss snsd and kara! :)

poor Ham, I was so shock seeing her perform with that cast...

aigoo, hope she will be much more better...

Last stages of Lupin already? well good luck to them!

Ham Fighting, you're so the best!

aww.. poor SeungYeon.. i wish her a fast recovery.. and i hope she doesnt push herself too much.. get well soon! :)

aw~ i hope she's doing fine.

even if the injury is not serious, it still need caution.

i hope for the betterment of seungyeon, and looking forward to kara's goodbye stages.

better and more success will come!

yeah it will come!

Poor hammie!!!! i love her spirit!! as they say "the show must go on"

good luck hammie!

seungyeon is gonna perform?hope she doesn't push herself too much,good luck kara hwaiting!