[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

^^

they have doing a lot of short acapella cover of other singers' song as well as their own song..

but i can't really remember it right now, i'll see later if i can help u with that :)

it's not that GoolJing can't sing, it's just that their vocals were weak. but they improved overtime, especially now~

agree...both of them have nice voice, but technique-wise, they are still weak at that time.. but right now they have improved much..although it's still hard to compare it with sunghee's voice XD

yep,it's not really first bloooooming, but it;s just giving different vibe :)

haha i always remember KARA4 days, don't be shy is one of the songs that always played on my WMP every night..it's play counts already 1000+ XD

may i know why were they crying @3:53-5:08? the tears just couldn't stop flowing.

ok touch heart, seeing this show especially at the end, the girls have really gone through a lot since the beginning.

the road ahead is never being easy for kara, they work for it till these days without strong backing.

[c] MrKARALive

was this the first interview at length after their debut? these days i was into kara5 jumping promotion, hence saw lots of videos with 5 members then suddenly i watched this old video. this came across my mind, "though the person besides you might have changed, the dream remains unchanged". :)

[c] MrKARALive

eric

that showvival show, why they cried? uhm, the rule of that round is every gasoo goes to the room and sings the song that they are listening to. but on those rooms, there's one room where the staff will play the other song with the rest of the rooms. it's Sunghee's room at first but she changed with Changgyu (that male soloist) and he failed because of it.

everybody cried because they felt sad for Changgyu. it couldnt be that sad if Sunghee didnt suddenly want to change the room with him at the last seconds, or saying by the other way, he could be safe and went to the next round but finally, he failed, everyone was so shocked. the girls cried because they felt so sorry for Changgyu ^^

^

i thought it was some stories shared that made them cried. i could understand the girls reaction but since it was only a show, why were the male soloist, the mc & some others shedding tears too? these puzzled me even more but anyway thanks, yoo.

>> Palaverist (9/20/2010): There is something about [First Blooming] that makes it "true" and "unique". <<

There's a lot about that album that makes it unique but from the perspective of SungHee fans, she makes it unique. I quickly realized that KARA sounded different than any other KPop girl group. That was due to the fortuitous blending of SungHee's and Gyuri's voice -- often in harmony over the darker voices of Nicole and SeungYeon. Listen to "Secret World" especially for this effect.

Plus, there was SungHee's ability to embellish a song. The arrangers gave her more of that than any other singer I've heard.

Along with some excellent, edgy songs with superb musical arrangements, it's a favorite album of mine, too.

Edited by JEyon

^

nice words u got there.. can't describe it better than u :P

it's my most fave album from KARA too :) actually, i'm not too suited with kara's current music :lol:

eric

thanks for sharing both of the video..

for thw showvival, actually there are a couple of episodes there :) and it's a very competitive show though..

and the interview video, thanks! haven't seen it before.. it's nice to see them practicing,talking, and playing around like that..haha

and listening to sunghee's voice, although she just talking there, it makes me feels great :)

yoo

so sunghee got lucky there?/? XD

i've watched all the epsidoes, but only got small part of it..haha thanks for explaining it yoo :D

hello.. i just (nearly) rose from death.

idk why but i'm not in the mood to spazz yet, and idk why too why i give my first visit here (instead of hamtastic).

hmm, i'll watch that video later, ty eric, and yoo for the explanation. haven't seen it, even the title.

so peeps.. about first blooming, am i the only kamilia in this thread who haven't touched that album yet? oh well. i want it. where to buy, is it still exist?

and i ain't into kara's music lately too, i mean jumping and girls talk. and it is weird why i'm still adoring them, i mean, it's so unlike me to adore singer whose songs i don't like.

a (true) fan doesn't have reason to love their idol, no?

one attracts to new thing when its attribute captures the heart.

when one starts to realize & appreciate more, one falls deeper.

be it kinship, friendship or love-ship, true love is about everything.

lol @ stanley.

so now you're starting to love them more than just their music which is fabulous but depending where you define the line, you can be in trouble too.

stanley

lol..same here..since we do have same period of exam, we are one faculty anyway XD

i'm unable to checking all the new updates, yet, i'm still checking here everytime (even when i can't even moderate my places >_<)

yes it does still exist, i got mine from yesasia http://www.yesasia.com/global/kara-vol-1-the-first-blooming/1004711129-0-0-0-en/info.html

but mine was a little bit damaged when it arrived, and i'm too lazy to refund it XD

i would say it's not weird since i'm no different than u..haha

the only KARA's music that really suits me is first blooming, as for the rest, it's clearly not my favorite nor that i'm disliking them.. it's just that i'm not really into their music :)

eric

sunghee's eyes <3

ahh i always loved that group hug the best :) so now u are catching up with old videos?

i just checked our gallery, and seriously GOSH THERE ARE SO MANY SUNG'S PICS. forreal..yoo where did you get it all. so epic. :ph34r:

and i assume the numbers of images there ain't mere coincidence right? i saw 329 again. :tongue:

i haven't checked the images one by one, but i will. oh gosh how i wish i could instant DL it all. this one tickles me.

gallery_360_41_18373.jpg

i thought it was ham, but then again, the dorkiness is something only that saint would have.

ew our gallery is temporary down, can't stalking sungja boo :whistling:

idk im really short on money seriously and since schools are in holiday i have no work. dont worry first blooming is going to be next on my hand.

i saw many cyworld threads, later i'll give a visit.

sung you should become a solo singer.. we miss your powerful vocal :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

giving goosebumps is her ability lol :P uh okay i think i have watched most of her video.

hmm so she was still active in 08 09, but 10 was zero? she fits western style of singing more than kpop.

that powerful voice..... geez pls make your solo debut sung.

Edited by stevenstanley

When I read the summary of KARA's fan meetings from here I thought of Sunghee a lot

1st Fanmeeting:

Place: Next to construction site

Number of fans: 20

Event: Sung, shook hands with all fans, ate ddukbokki and oden with fans

2nd Fanmeeting:

Place: Middle of the sidewalk

Number of fans: 21

Event: Sung, shook hands and signed for all fans, ate choco pie, ddukbokki and kimbap with fans

3rd Fanmeeting:

Place: Park

Number of fans: 30

Event: Shook hands and played games with fans, ate choco pie, ddukbokki and oden with fans

4th Fanmeeting:

Place: Park

Number of fans: 32

Event: Shook hands, bought chicken all together with the fans to eat, grandmother passes through during the fanmeeting

I feel sad and sorry about the first 4 fan meetings, I guess it was during KARA4 days too. Our girls worked hard back then too, but it was just too hard for them to reach to stardom because of many unfortunate reasons T_T

Sung's name was mentioned directly in the first 2 fan meeting. she seemed to be so friendly and nice. I wonder how she feel when she read this, and see KARA's success nowadays.

Is Sunghee being forgotten because she has not been active at all for years? because most current Kamilias know about KARA as a 5 member group? or because people just try to forget about those sad and painful days?

To me, those days was sad and painful, but I definitely will not want to forget those memories. They are parts of KARA's history, an important foundation for the girls' success nowadays. I miss Sunghee and never want her to be forgotten.

i have no place to go but here to seek refuge.

i have thoughts but reserved.

i just have to say, "let's pray & hope for the best."

now it's the telling time.. time will tell us a lot.. & keep the faith..

hasomy

days ago, i was still thinking how to liven those memories (of yours) but now the sudden turn of event has deeply impacted everyone here. there're signs but never did we know or realize it's devastating. we're feeling the pain again.

what's the problem now? "parents"? oh gosh!

Did the past just come back and haunt me again? did my old nightmare is about to happen one more time?

I hate to be weak, but I have to admit that I cried, same as what I did almost 3 years ago.

Not sure if here would be a proper place to write this kind of stuff, but I just need to write it some where.

when all of this chaotic things happen, I always think about the pass. but I hope the future will bring us Kamilias a better news this time.

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

do you know what really sadden me?

the side-taking among some kamilias, thought kamilia means kara + family?

why are there fans making assumptions about dsp & kara when all they read were from websites?

it's a pity to learn that when they (dsp & girls) are working out the way ahead, some fans are already jumping at each other.

i'm not mentioning their names but kinda pleased to know that there're still 2-3 sensible kamilias when reading the 2 threads.

Did the past just come back and haunt me again? did my old nightmare is about to happen one more time?

I hate to be weak, but I have to admit that I cried, same as what I did almost 3 years ago.

Not sure if here would be a proper place to write this kind of stuff, but I just need to write it some where.

when all of this chaotic things happen, I always think about the pass. but I hope the future will bring us Kamilias a better news this time.

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

i knew this would happen.. but i never thought it would involve the girls splitting decisions.

i'm pretty sure all KARA members still want to continue as KARA it's just that it's kinda a tough road.. when parental gets involved. hence i believe thats what happened to Sunghee :(

"the road we are on is still long, lets walk together and hope everybody will stay strong" -Nicole

like my motto always says.. STAND STRONG & KEEP HOPE!