[FANMADE] Picture video of each member - KARA

neris

I've already posted up the vid on Gyuri's and Nicole's spazz threads. I felt like I was spamming if I put them all one by one to each spazz thread for each member so I'll just put it here ^^
It's just made up of pictures. But the songs really help you get in the mood x3 My favorite was Gyuri's since I understood the lyrics but the others were great too ^^ [And if you're biased to a certain member then just watch theirs first and then decide if you wanna see the other members cuz most videos are about 4-5 minutes long x3]

Gyuri:(keke, my favorite ^^ I suggest you watch this first x3 So you get an idea of what the others are like ^^)

Nicole: (heehee, never noticed that we're with you matches Cole so much ^^)

Hara: (the song fits very beautiful and cute Hara ^^ But I keep hearing tomboy in the song x3)

Jiyoung: (our baby jing's smile is so nice ^^ very adorable and the song fits her cute but also mature personality ^^ *feeling like I raised her x3 looljkjk*)

Seungyeon: (the song fits the hard working and cute hammy.)

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

Edited by flamestalker