• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Which KARA member/s would you want to be BFF's with?

270 posts in this topic

that's another reason why i want to be best friends with nicole and jing, jing as being close to my age and nicole and seung yeon cuz she speaks english

I think i would pick Nicole..:sweatdrop: she's friendly, cute, funny, mood-maker, pretty, and the most important is..She can speak English! xD will able to talk to her..^_^ I think I can get along with her..

I have to say, SY. For the main reason that I want to learn how to love and enjoy my work. And of course, I also want to know more about her.

Edited by ensign_dev

I'll pick gyuri.

i want to have sister like gyu ri, seem mature and cool .

She sing well and cute ~

It would be Gyuri for me, I think you need to be a good friend to her to get to know her.

i would say goddess since she's the leader.

think shouldn't be problem if i need to keep in touch with the rest. :confused1:

ok, gyuri since she's the eldest. and she's gorgeous.

like the way she handled herself in front of camera.

I would pick either Seung Yeon or Jiyoung..

Seung yeon because i think she's a friend that can share stuff together...(although im a guy)

Jiyoung because..similar in age..she's lovely and cute xDD

main reason i choose them..is because i like them xDD and they're from KARA xD

i would choose Jiyoung LOL. close to the same age & we would go high & all hahas. she is so cute too (:

Edited by cindyk

Always biased, i would pick Nicole coz she seems a very easy going, friendly and fun to hang out with...and she laugh easily so my corny jokes wouldn't be a problem

i would pick nicole...Becauseee she's just the one for me lol

sometimes i would make ppl more confuse in conversations so i would like use gestures

i'd pick hara, after watching her on IY i feel like she's really down to earth and generally fun to be around. those immature jokes might be lame but least she tries to keep everyone entertained :P

i will choose seung yeon unnie

she can be all mature, funny, cute and dorky

so if we hang around with each other, i think that we will have real fun

not even BBF, we can also be sisters!!!

1st choice would be Hara:-

1)she is outgoing

2)fun to be with

3)she can improve the mood in any situation

2nd would be Nicole

1)Not really sure..but sheget confused for no reason

2)very friendly and approachable

3)laugh easily

i would pick nicole because one she know english and two, she very perky.

I'd pick Hara, not only because I'm bias, but also because she just seems so down to earth and just fun to be around.

Then I'd pick Jiyoung since we're both the same age, or Gyuri because she's witty and I love her sense of humor.

And finally Seungyeon because she seems very bright and dorky.

I pick Nicole, because I can't speak Korean so she's the only one I'd understand XD

But really, I'd pick Nicole because I feel like we'd be on the same wavelength :D

HARA! she looks so friendly all the time!

its so cuute and shes peppy i think

she would be very sociable!

Hara Goo of course! She is so funny and adorable. I like her personality overall and she has a strong will (haki) like Monkey D. Luffy of One Piece that's why she's always winning competitions. I'd love to hang out with her all the time.

seungyeon ... love her bubbly smile..

jiyoung... same age as her

nicole..... I won't have to master korean language! hehe... it might be fun to talk with her