• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Jiyoung_*

Do Your Friends Know About Kara?

648 posts in this topic

I've been listening to Kara at work and my friend told me she likes Magic and then I show her a video of Kara performing Mister and she likes it a lot, then she told my other office mate about it and she likes Mister cos of the dance haha

i will open live Kara give sister and my freind looking

because i think she pretty very much and singing good

In the group of friends I hang out with, yes they all know who Kara is, mostly because of the special dance move in Mister :D But yea I'm slowly pulling them and they are starting to listen to them too! ^^

Actually yes. I started to play Mister (Aug 15, 2009) performance middle of class today.

Firstly my classmate next to me started to get interested and after the moment few others came to watch the perf.

They were totally enjoying the perf and were glued to the screen.

And it was suprise for me because before they werent so into asia music generally.

Of course the dance played huge role why the got so interested in the first place. :inluv:

erm..yes.but not alot.friends of mine that are not into kpop will not know about Kara

but friends who are into kpop will definitely know about them

one of my fren even had 'honey' as his ringtone last time.

i convinced my friends to like Kara by listening to songs over and over again.

since we were living in the same house...they had no choice but to hear the songs

now when we go to karaoke they know what songs to sing first :D

hmm... i think my friends who play "audi**on" know abt kara

because Kara's Song is there.

Rock you and honey... same heart too

i think my friends who don't know abt KARa will like kara because that game xD

Yeah, it's because I keep telling them to listen to KARA. :lol:

They all loveeeee "Break it" and my close friend adores their mini albums.

In my new class a bunch of people are from Korea, and I heard them talking about SNSD the other day, in Korean, no less.. I'm surprised I understood them haha. Maybe the phrase So Nyuh Shi Dae just got my ears haha. So, erm yeah, I'm sure they know about Kara one way or the other.. I just don't know if they're fans!

Spread the love!

my friends more into taiwan pop and they are not interested in Kpop.

My friends know about Kara but support more of SNSD or 2NE1 :D

I think I'm going to start to convince them to support Kara :D

Most of my friends aren't into K-Pop. The ones who are, are more interested in SNSD. But I harp on about Kara any chance I get and I show them their performances. They are slowly coming over to our side. :P

alot of my friends know about kara, even the non-asian ones. I got into K-pop through girls generation performance at Korea Night at my school, but Kara is hands down my favorite Korean group. Anybody who plays poker with me has heard me sing a song (most likely pretty girl, <3 that song) from Kara! Nothing breaks up the intensity of texas--holdem than hearing me randomly blurt out Pretty girl lyrics XD

i dont' think any of my friends know about kara. one of them likes Rain and BoA so she's kind of into k-pop.

My friends were the one who actually got me into Kara lol but only after I showed them a WG vid, then they fell in love with k-pop

Only a few knows.

My English teacher also knows about Kara.

Sad to say that.

^.^

not really.. <_<

almost everyone in my country that love kpop, not include Kara as their favourite..

or i can say, not many people know Kara as much as other girlband

yeah maybe because Kara dont have such a promotion??

A lot of my friends know of Kara! yay!

Some love them, most like them, and few are neutral. No one hates them. kekeke

I just found out that my classmate listens to kara too..She had If u wanna and the rest..Not sure abt it yet

yep they know, but they're currently mesmerized by SNSD so KARA's all mine here WAHAHHAHAHAHA!! Nicole <3

My closest friends, probably only a few, since the others only listen to specific Korean groups. As for all friends overall, probably yes, since Kara is a pretty popular group. ^^