• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karaholicsg

How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?   542 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

576 posts in this topic

I think it was through Youtube videos for me

i went to google, typed kara international fans, and karaholic appeared on the first page.

Was just watching some vids of Kara on youtube and i saw the SweetMelodix caption :)

I knew Karaholic website through another website related to KPOP, but I forgot. :P

Actually i don't remember :blushing:
And this wasn't my 1st ID :blushing:

I remeber! My grandma had just got done making dinner I finished watching March 10,2013 INKIGAYO...I went to tiaradidem.com(I'm not a member but I was just checking the sign up thing to see if they still had Hwayoung as a choice for a favorite member) and I had a very random thought 'does shinee have a fan site or forum?' So then I just googled stuff like 'Kara fansite' '4minute fansite' ect. ect. Then I just pressed Kara Forms whit brought me here

Edited by Kae Kamilia

I found KARAHOLIC when I'm searching for KARA videos with English subbed ~

^ _ ^ Thanks, KARAHOLIC !

I'm happy to find this forum ^^

KAMILIAS, can you vote for Hammie ? Thanks !

My friend is a kamilla and told me about the site :3

I think I just found a link here from google while I was trying to track down the 2009 Cheseok Big Idol Show.  I've seen the SNSD cut, but I've always wanted to see the whole show, or at least the Kara parts too.  Hopefully I'll be able to find it here once I have enough posts.

From my cousin!!!!!!!! hehehe thanks to her, I LOVE KARA TO DEATH!!!

LOL I realized how wrong I was!! I joined KH through Allkpop when it was affiliate or whatever haha!

I don't remember how I was trapped into KARAHolic. All I remember is that I was walking somewhere & then don't know what happened, & when I woke up I found myself here!?  I really have no clue!?  :confused:

It has to be either a random google search or somehow through allkpop's website. :D

lol. I think I don't really remember why I came here :gemhuh:  :gemhuh:  :gemhuh:

Maybe just a string wind blew me at this Paradise :shining:

I really don't remember... :gloomy:  :gloomy:  :gloomy:

I was looking for Hammie's daebak pictures and I asked this man (EDR) and he told me to visit the site...that was it...!now I'm a happy member here..!

1 person likes this

I was looking for Hammie's daebak pictures and I asked this man (EDR) and he told me to visit the site...that was it...!now I'm a happy member here..!

lol. so that's how edr and you met... :inluv:  :inluv:

lol. so that's how edr and you met... :inluv:  :inluv:

he's my buddy on OH... :lol:

lol. I think I don't really remember why I came here :gemhuh:  :gemhuh:  :gemhuh:

Maybe just a string wind blew me at this Paradise :shining:

I really don't remember... :gloomy:  :gloomy:  :gloomy:

lol. now I remember!!!

I was a active member of WeHeartIu forums, then I saw a chart of the KPOP Forums with the most members, that I saw Kh around Top 5-6

Sinci I was also a Kamilia, I decided to join Kh!!! :refreshed:  :refreshed: