• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

this is an interesting question...truthfully the member i liked the most the first time i saw kara is a former member...but now i'm definetly a nicole fan

Yea yea surely Nicole, she caught my attention when I watched Lupin MV, I still love her until now :).

I was introduced to Kara through maknae and Daesung's "scandal". Hahaha... From then on, I've really liked maknae and she is my favorite member up to now. :)

Attracted to Nicole the most since the first time I saw "Wanna" MV. Then I got into KARA, and loved her much more. Hardcore Kamilia now because of her. She's ridiculously adorable with a great personality. I also love the rest of KARA, they are really bonded and care for each other.

Edited by Redresonance

I know KARA because of Jung Nicole...saw her the 1st time on SGB..

but i'm addicted to KARA because of Park Gyuri! :thumbup:

I know kara exist through Hara but I don't have any impression towards her :rolleyes:

Then I saw Nicole on variety :blush: and I come to like her very much until this day :eyelove:

After that I begin to like kara and all of other members but Nicole is my bias :lol:

HAHA

actually, now i like all of them -

when i got myself more into KARA,

i realise that all of them are unique in their own ways -

:lol:

KARA jiang !!!

Nicoleeee for me :adore: Know Kara through Hara But Nicole allure me into Kara :jogging:

Nicole is my No.1 Idol :nc6:

Edited by NoorAsz

In the beginning I got into Kara because of Hara.

I always thought that Hara was really pretty.

But now I like Nicole more.

Nicole got me more into Kara.

Initially it was Hara when I started watching Invincible Youth some time ago. Later on, as I came to know more about KARA through their performances, variety shows etc, I fell in love with Nicole and Seungyeon. :D

KARA saranghae! <3

At the beginning i only knew of nicole and seungyeon, but i was never interested in Kara, but when i found out about Gyuri :gyc3:... she totally got me into Kara...:shining: and she will forever be my top female idol bias

I've been a fan of nicole ever since I first saw her perform on SGB. =) She's really nice. =)

The very first KARA member that I admired is Goddess Gyul of course. She's such a stunner! Her beauty just captivated me the moment i saw her.

Now, I still like Gyuri unnie but Hara and Jiyoung is also growing on me. Hara has such an outgoing and cool personality that makes me get attached to her more especially when I watched her in Invincible Youth. And our favorite maknae Jiyoung is turning into a very beautiful lady every time I see her.

I just can't get enough of them all. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

first one to catch my eye was seungyeon, i guess its 'cause she's cute and has a pretty distinctive face. but since i've been following the group my fav is gyuri by far :)

My first and last love, Goo Hara ♥♥♥ My love will never diiiiee!!! :lol2:

At first I only ever looked forward to Hara and Nicole. And then eventually Goddess simply commanded me to watch her more. Hahah! Now I also look forward to Jiyoungie a lot, because she's showing her personality more, and she's just getting more and more stunning!

first time i saw Kara i fell for nicole...

i still love her till now...

but as time goes by i also started to love Ji Young...

since i get to know kara from IY and i know hara before i know the others....but now since i watch heroes then i know nicole and she actually very kind person make me choose her :thumbup:

absolutly nicole,i like kara because her

but no i like all member of kara hahahahahhaha....

i love all kara members especially nicole! she's the best..! fighting! ^_^

for me it will (sure) nicole haha :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

she is very cute that i know and love kara because of her

Seungyeon attracted me when i saw Kara and now i am still in love with her!!!!

seungyeon<3

for me the first time i know Kara, is because Nicole

but now i love Seungyeon ^_^

her eyes smile :eyelove::eyelove:

i hope they could come here in the philippines and do a concert !!

:thumbup: i'll surely be the first one to buy ticket..HAHA ! KARA forever <3