• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

If you could hang out with any KARA member for a day, who will it be?

619 posts in this topic

i would pick nicole, she seems like a person who you can easily become a friend with, she is very hyper and funny at the same time she always cracks me up. And I would like to communicate with her in english ^^"' I wouldn't like it to be "awkward" when we are hanging out with eachother. seeing her personality from sgb, i would love to hang out with her lol.

haha! i agree with star. i would bring them to an amusement park. lol.

i bet it's has been a long time since they last went too. and after that we can have ice cream! yum~

I say nicole .. We have similarities .. <3~ And .. What we'd do .. Food is first on the list .. Then .. DISNEY LAND <3~ .. Karaoke .. Then some more food .. Then some shopping for toys *-*

But having the two of us alone would be awkward :lol: So .. If i had another member with us .. SUNGHEE !! <3 Food is still first on the list ^_^ Then we can hang out at the beach .. And talk <33 .. Karaoke ... Bleh .. I dont know .. Its tough .. *-* .. But i'd love it <33

Nicole .. TO DISNEY LAND !! And i'll get her all types of good food <33 * Grins like a dork * .. Ye~ees ..

*_* ............

Gyuri.. LOTTE WORLD!

iceskating, taking pictures, riding rollercoaster screaming together.. haha..

i would bring Jiyoung and Seungyeon along to DreamLand~

it would be nice playing 'merry-go-round' with them~

^^

i would take nicole to what ever her request is, meaning what would be the place that she would most love to go , and then at the end of the day i would cook for her food that its topnotch and let her enjoy t under the starlights :D

Either Hara or Nicole.

Hara, because I always pick Hara. I'm a shameless Haraholic... so I'd love to spend a day with her.

Nicole, I picked for good reason. She seems like the most fun and energetic one in the group. I think a day with her would be THE best. ;P

that will definitely be Seung Yeon, she is my dreamz girl :lol:

hehehe |Sunghee!!! LOL

but i'm a girl isit ok to if i choose everyone? *chuckled*

i wanna hang out with all of them! theyre all so pretty and beautiful, not to mention that they can be really sexy at times too

but if i had to choose only one :\ i would choose the person who got me hooked onto Kara,

that would be miss Park Gyuri:)

but, i want hanging out with all kara member!!!

all!!! i want take a pics, talk , play a game , and what i'm thinking that time, i'll do it!!!

If I could hang out with any Kara member for a day it would be Nicole because her appearance looks more approachable than the rest and I also have unique personality too so it'd be interesting.

Mamamiah! I would like to hang out with the whole KARA group in general.

Honestly, I would choose to hang out with Goo Hara, the 'shy' cute girl! Aww~ *Melts* XD

I wish I could hang out with Seung yeon because of her cute face. She's so lovely

I can't speak Korean too >_< but I will choose Hara~ haha it's going to be very boring for her to hang out with someone that couldn't speak Korean *.*

Gyuri .. to my bedroom. :D:lol:

All kidding aside, would prob take Nicole to a carnival. She seems like a fun one to take there.