• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
the93rd

If KARA were to release merchandise, what would you want to buy?

220 posts in this topic

I'm used to wearing T-shirts with band logos and whatnot on them, so I'd like to see more of those from K-pop artists in general.

hmm. i'd go for posters, a photobook, or a cellphone charm or some sort.

EVERYTHING! basically, name tags that can put on bags or pencil boxes.

If it were to be released here in Philippines, I would buy them. But sadly, even one of their CDs isn't available here in our country. Just like these cool tags, (fanmade).

33531_1579209848815_1492719391_1508079_2709294_n.jpg

I bought these when we had our KFest Event here in Philippines.

Simple things matter, right? :)

Edited by aLex..

I would sooo love to buy everything Kara-related that comes out! That way, I'd be supporting them and I can spazz and brag about my merchandise lol. But sadly, I never have money to buy these things. All I can do is watch and be happy for other Kamilias who have them...

I'll buy their photobook and a kara pen? as well as a light stick with the name kara lighted up.

I'd like to buy a nice tshirt to represent KARA :D

However, I can't seem to find any that would suit a guy's taste -_-

hmm this is one nice and creative question! props to the OP.

I also really like the idea of bedsheets of KARA, that would make my day! What I would like would probably be clothing that I can show off, I like to wear caps quite a bit and a KARA cap would be awesome. I also like to use my PSP quite a bit and a KARA edition of it would look good.

I definitively would buy some photobook of Kara.Put aside futuristic technology, i would buy an holographic images of kara lol, individual hologram and group hologram xDD

I'd like posters, calendars, phone charms. Even better would be clothes of any type especially shirts. Heck I want a beach towel and custom made shoes, too.

i would love a full kara photobook like the one SNSD released recently or maybe a solo member pb like the japanese idols (nicole solo pb :wub: )

i would also love more concert dvds and kara T-shirt

Edited by kirakiranni

I would totally buy everything if I had the money, well if I actually had money I would travel to Korea and go watch they're performances every week :D

I'd BUY ANYTHING THAT THEY HAVE!!! I want the socks more though!! Hehehehe I'd be like the HAPPIEST girl that ever lived!!! Hehehe No I lied. If I met Kara and became more than a fan I would be THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE

Maybe Photobook, calendar, posters, and if I have plenty of money I will buy anything..hahaha!^_^

Anything and everything. It's too bad that they don't have any merchandise besides the little fan-made stuff.

I love those pants they wore in mister! with those suspenders? hahaha not sure if thats what they are called.

Other than pants i like the idea of Kara clothing line with sweaters, hoodies, t-shirts.

Lol, picture books, biographies are a must!

If Kara released merchandise i will like to buy...

a book about Kara!!!!

:cry:

Yeah!! i think i will buy everything about KARA!!!

Clothing and Socks would be good, but i dun think it will come in big sizes right?