If KARA were to release merchandise, what would you want to buy?

the93rd

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to have cartooned mini figurines of each member~ collectibles Lol!

Jewelry is possible too.......if it were designed by them!!!

That's so much more meaningful~

And yes, seriously more posters please!! I want more selections to pick from :eyelove:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would die to buy a t-shirt! Some (guy) accessories 0:) Maybe even a tie... Which I have no idea how to wear. :S Hoodies are a must buy if they sell any! <3 Hoodies are the best

Edited by OtherKey72

• 2 months later...

I want to buy the flashy blue pants they wore for mister performance! The red one also can.

Anyway I would like to see them release thumbdrive like the one I have on my computer:

040.jpg

I wouldn't go so far as to get a shirt but I would definitely buy posters, photobooks and coffee mugs. Not too sure about notebooks. I might consider getting them if it was for personal use. Kara calendar would be good :D I should really get myself some Kara cd's before thinking about buying anything else :P

"I should really get myself some Kara cd's before thinking about buying anything else"

Sounds good to me...LOL

• 1 month later...

I would want a KARA Sweatshirt or Sweat out fit for jogging haha. a Dark Blue or denim one >:D KARA will gimme hope as i think i can run faster haha.

I wanted KARA playing cards, on ebay there were SNSD ones so I thought our girls should have one so i emailed the seller and got him to design a set of kara cards. I think they turned out pretty nice.

98pcs.jpg

^ That's so cool.

They'll probably become a collectors item. Nice.

Are they for sale?

Yeah they are the seller made a few more. If u go on ebay and search for 'Kara Playing Cards' it will show up the sellers names is arts_cafe

• 8 months later...

There are a lot of KARA merchandise for sale already. And I'd like to buy all of them (when I have enough resources to do so :lol2: ) But I really want the KARA tumbler that I saw from Gmarket and the photobook and mobile strap from kpoptown. I'd like my room to be filled with KARA stuffs starting from bed sheets to curtains and maybe even wallpaper if possible. It makes me giggle when I imagine it. :lol2::lol2::lol2: