• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Which member has the best body?

Which member has the best body?   630 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

394 posts in this topic

well, like most netizens in korea think, i think that hara has the best body, she has such a small waist and ohmygosh. i don't really think she's too skinny? but i wouldn't mind if she gained a bit more weight ♥

Hey kamilia!

for me i think i like Nicole`s and JiTopungs body better than anyone!

i mean Nicole has the perfect toned abs, and great figure and of course she works out a lot so i think is obvious.

and for JiYoung well aside that she is my fav member i think she has really good proportions for her age and her heigh!

lol anyways thts my opinion! as always KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

It is soooo hard to decide, they all have great bodies, almost the same figures. Hara is obviously too thin IMHO, I would say Nicole is my fav in this case :rolleyes:

So hard O__O

But I ulitmately had to choose Goddess Gyu~

Girl gots curves 8D

(Well, they all do. But Gyuri's curves are Goddess Curves.)

its really hard to choose..with gyuri and seungyeon's curves,nicole's abs,hara's extremely slim waist and jing's long legs.but i will still go with nicole.she knows how to flaunt it with her dance moves and HOT is the one word to describe her.

@Jealousy I KNOW RIGHT!!! 21 cm WTF xD HARA FTW!

but the fact is that being an idol is so torturing, all those endless crazy diets..

plus, it's also a fact that stars/idols look even thinner and smaller when they're not on TV, right?

nicole and jiyoung :D for me..:D like something wrong with the others dont get me wrong. i just think nicole and jiyoung

nicole...though magnae also ha sbest body but i'll go with nicole..she really did take a good care of her body (btw,i didn't mean the others did not)

i think all of the hav good body after they went thru the hard diet but the best body for me is nicole... she work hard for it..

seungyeon definitely has the best body since the beginning, the others also have a nice body but if were talking about bodies its definitely seungyeon

>_< I think Hara has the best body. I wish I was that skinny. I try to eat healthy and exersis... but I think Hara is natually skinny >_<

i like girls who look healthier than skinny, so i think i would probably go with nicole just because we know she eats well and exercises like a beast :P

i think nicole and jiyoung have the best bodies! though of course gyuri's is womanly and curvy, while hara is waif-like and seungyeon is cute and sweet ^_^ haha i think seungyeon mentioned before that she wants to form a danshin team with SNSD's taeyeon and sunny lol

i find nicole with the best body amongst the rest of the KARA memebers cause although i like HARA cause shes pretty and has a nice figure but the thing is shes just a little bit too skinny.

i find nicole with the best body amongst the rest of the KARA memebers cause although i like HARA cause shes pretty and has a nice figure but the thing is shes just a little bit too skinny.

lol she is not skinny, she just have small bones

Hara is the sexiest, her figure is perfect, Nicole is the hottest that's why ppl think she's the sexiest...

20091208_hara_6.jpg

voted for nicole. i think i don't really need to explain this, just watch mister music video or live performance and you'll know the reason.

hara is too skinny and gyuri is okay but nicole is just right

Hara is not skinny, she just have small bones...she looks healthy right.

Hara has the perfect body, even Nicole on Idol Show knew that.

Hara's figure is perfect. it's just that her bones is really small.

Nicole is hot that's why ppl find her the sexiest member.

HaraWaistline.jpg?t=1294382379

HaraDanceLive-1.jpg?t=1294382421

HaraMisterBlue-1.jpg?t=1294382472

lol nicole has the best body <3

she has a lot of votes haha all the guys in this forum voted for her

very close between nicole and hara (i voted nicole in the end). to me, girls who are athletic have the best body and nicole and hara are the most athletic members of Kara.

Ahhh so hard to pick :)

They've all got bodies which suit their image I suppose.

But I reckon Nicole has the most toned body out of them all

Like slim. but healthy :)

As soon as I read "best body", Nicole popped in my mind. I'm a girl and I know her body is hot. :tongue: