[2014.08.18] Korean 6th Mini Album - DAY & NIGHT

edr49890

DSP Media ha released concept photos. Youngji is so pretty in white. :3

Concept photo DAY ver. : HEO YOUNG JI

10583971_278602062334077_409539826693144   10497468_278602179000732_602316978315866

Credits: KARA Facebook Page

OH MY OH MY OH MY!

Just waiting for "Night" concept! So excited!

• Like 1

I wonder if KARA will comeback with a double concept...such as sweet/innocent for the day and sexy/dark for night. I would be kind of very cool !

Yea i think you're right! OG teasers are up and they are to beautiful   :gemshout:

Aish, now we have to wait another day for the next teaser pic   :gemsorry: 

Yea i think you're right! OG teasers are up and they are to beautiful   :gemshout:

Aish, now we have to wait another day for the next teaser pic

:gemsorry: 

What if DSP goes like Day version for 0G, then "Night" vers. for Hara, then "Day" version for Ham and "Night" vers. for Gyul. Then again "Night" vers. for 0G, "Day" version for Hara, "Night" vers. for Ham and "Day" version for Goddess. It seems a bit complicated though. :D Hwaiting Youngji and KARA!!!

• Like 2

What if DSP goes like Day version for 0G, then "Night" vers. for Hara, then "Day" version for Ham and "Night" vers. for Gyul. Then again "Night" vers. for 0G, "Day" version for Hara, "Night" vers. for Ham and "Day" version for Goddess. It seems a bit complicated though. :D Hwaiting Youngji and KARA!!!

Haha what u said was rly complicated, u could've jst said all of them will have both Day and Night versions LOL!  :gemhoho: 

And I think they'll rly do that based from the news I've read from newsbox  :gemshout:  So exciting keke!

Photos of the concept that is configured respectively in the night version and Day,

It is scheduled to start from 'Young-Ji ", the figure of all members are published each. 

Theme of concept photo of Day version is a " Late summer girl "

It is possible to see the romantic figure of their members

I now understand why they release teasers one at a time. Its to give you time to recover from all the excitements. Or else heart will explode, mind will go insane, soul will fly away lol

• Like 8

I now understand why they release teasers one at a time. Its to give you time to recover from all the excitements. Or else heart will explode, mind will go insane, soul will fly away lol

LOL THATS FUNNY. but i AGREE with you HAHA. 

• Like 1

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my wifey i knew she's next, she looks so sexy and beautiful ommmmmmmgawwdd ottoke my doki doki heart, i can't take this perfection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:  ................................................  :dead: 

• Like 4