:lol: Yeah her smile is super adorable. That Cole doll is so cute :wub:

Some fan art

tumblr_love2b1irk1qfgyw2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_love2b1irk1qfgyw2o5_250.jpg

tumblr_love2b1irk1qfgyw2o2_500.jpg

tumblr_love2b1irk1qfgyw2o3_500.jpg

Credit: 与太郎 @ pixiv

And guess what?

Singer Kim Jo Han, the newest addition to MBC’s ‘I Am a Singer‘, has acted as a vocal trainer for many popular idols in the past. His long list of trainees include: SNSD’s Taeyeon and Jessica, 2AM, 2PM, T-ara’s Soyeon, miss A’s Fei, Super Junior’s Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, Kyuhyun, KARA’s Nicole, SISTAR’s Hyorin, and SECRET’s Ji Eun.

Credit: allkpop

That explain why Cole's vocal improves so much lately :w00t: I wish we could see Cole on Immortal Song 2 someday :wub:

Edited by nhung_gemini

yeah I think most of the fans have to thank him for gave cole training so her vocal skills are really good now. I love the dolls is so cute, do they have any other beside jumping. Yeah they do pay attention to cole, eye smile, her eyes smile are one of a kind. Is this doll, in a special case or something. Also is this, in japan to, the dolls are create in japan right. KARA popurality is sure is great if they are create dolls

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Nov Thanks for the pics, cute and fierce :P

nhung Thanks for sharing the fanarts, so cute :D And for the info too, hopefully Cole will be able to join in those shows too, I always wanted her to sing something different and songs that will showcase her vocal talent.

Love the dolls, hehehe Cole's eye smile is just so cute XD It would be great if they released that to be sold hahhaha I want one XD

Cole's expression so cute XD

Kg9BW.jpg

lNaaL.jpg

credit: twitter

Christine, eeks! thanks for the photos.. haha Cole's expression :)

nhung, omg.. really?! wow the list of others the vocal trainer has worked with is pretty awesome..i'm glad Cole worked with him .. so I guess each of the girls have their own vocal trainer? I thought they all shared XD

^

It's hard to share vocal trainers since different vocal types require different instructors suited for teaching that type.

I think I was surprised DSP would even shell out cash for each of the girls haha. I mean I was so used to the idea they were cheap with their resources XD

Sponser Pics:

gA09g.jpg

yMaz6.jpg

cr: void @ bestiz

another Japanese photo shoot?...

anyone else want KARA to all move on from cute photo shoots? I mean some age appropriate ones might look nice as well XD not that the cute ones aren't appropriate but more sophisticated would be nice to look at XD

I agree I want more sophisticated photo shoot, but maybe DSP doesn't want KARA to do those kind, cause maybe they think it wouldn't fit KARA style. I want some age approciated one, not just cute one, which we know that KARA can do. But cole in that wedding dress in beautiful, love hair and love the dress. It simple but beautiful, plus the jewels around her neck. She make a beautiful bride someday, and a man very lucky

Actually I think Kara only go for cute concept in Japan. In Korean their concept is matured one, and I hope the upcoming Korean comeback they will use some fierced style... Really love Lupin style :thumbup1: something like that would be awesome. And actually I think Japan likes that too. I hope they also try more mature concept in japan as well as korea

I think it's just that I see the other members growing terms of career and their advancement and Cole's sort of in a stalemate, I mean she did launch Kuki Six but I want to see her do more entertainment type stuff XD. I'm just nervous and not too sure that DSP will see to that in the near future.

I think they all are putting their effort on group work more. We can see a lot of concert that Kara will participate in upcoming days. I don't think the girls ever go to that much abroad concerts yet. (Hong Kong, Sydney...). Maybe individual activities will be less, but don't worry I think they gonna appear on shows a lot when they have a come back.

And I don't think Cole trains with such a great vocal trainer for nothing... at least that proves she has much passionate for music, and I'm waiting for that passion turning into action.

(Not sure but Ham also didn't have much activities... their own choices?)

I can understand that since the group has yet to make their official comeback that's why we see less and less solo activities from Nicole and SeungYeon, but hopefully once they do make a comeback we'll get to see her a little bit on the small screen or even the big screen? The spotlight has shifted towards Hara and GyuRi these days, not that it's a negative, but I do feel a bit un-eased that SeungYeon and Nicole have yet to really show themselves through any solo activities. I know Nicole has always been nervous about venturing in to the world of acting, but I hope that URAKARA got her somewhat interested in challenging herself even more in other aspect of the entertainment field. I would love to watch her in a series or a movie. But I truly admire her for thinking about she wants to do, pertaining to her own solo activities, rather than randomly being pushed in to something just for the hell of it.

Seeing those gifs of her during the concert, I've come to the conclusion that it will be such a waste of talent and charm if Nicole doesn't continue her music career after Kara. The charisma that she exudes each time she's on stage is hard to deny. With the numerous solo releases from solo artistes and ones from members of groups, she can easily compete with any of them.

I'm praying that the girls come back with a more mature and sophisticated concept. I don't want to experience that whole 'two step forward one step back' with them. I can see DSP is really taking their time in developing the girls as true artist these days, especially after the whole ordeal, and taking their time to fully make this one the best comeback the girls has ever done.

^ omg, I totally agree with your last paragraph.

I meann to me, it looks like the girls are doing what they want. I really do wish to see Nicole in a drama one day, but it looks like she doesn't want to go into acting. I mean she never mentions acting x_x However, Nicole is like REALLY interested in music. She tweets about it all the time and when she's on stage she has so much charisma.It looks like she enjoys herself on the stage.. But I don't think they'll be letting Cole do a solo debut any time soon... Right now, all of them really are working as KARA. I have no idea what DSP is trying to do with doing so many concerts..Trying to make KARA a hallyu star? Earning money? Sowee for going a little off topic, but ON TOPIC, I really want Nicole to do something entertainment related! I wanna see her doing stuff. And I wanna see her on Running Man.. Cuz she'll be awesome!

Oh and about Cole's vocal trainer. That's amazing :DD No wonder she knows so many techniques in singing. Well, from what I've seen.

And I don't think Cole trains with such a great vocal trainer for nothing... at least that proves she has much passionate for music, and I'm waiting for that passion turning into action.

(Not sure but Ham also didn't have much activities... their own choices?)

I was thinking that too, why work with such a famous vocal trainer for nothing, well for KARA lol.. but I don't want to get ahead of myself lol.

(the thing with SY is.. is she still at school or not? If she's still going, I understand but it seems like she's not these days? XD.. totally off topic lol)

I can understand that since the group has yet to make their official comeback that's why we see less and less solo activities from Nicole and SeungYeon, but hopefully once they do make a comeback we'll get to see her a little bit on the small screen or even the big screen? The spotlight has shifted towards Hara and GyuRi these days, not that it's a negative, but I do feel a bit un-eased that SeungYeon and Nicole have yet to really show themselves through any solo activities. I know Nicole has always been nervous about venturing in to the world of acting, but I hope that URAKARA got her somewhat interested in challenging herself even more in other aspect of the entertainment field. I would love to watch her in a series or a movie. But I truly admire her for thinking about she wants to do, pertaining to her own solo activities, rather than randomly being pushed in to something just for the hell of it.

Hmm, I see SeungYeon and Cole actually leading the way for KARA's initial popularity. SY with the debut days until it was handed to Cole during the Mister/SGB days.. they lead the charge for KARA being known and accepted as a group. So now that KARA are established pretty much, I kind of want to see a "second wave" where they don't have get KARA's name out there but just be themselves and do any activities they really want to do. I want to see Cole go into acting too, she already has the type of character in mind lol.

Seeing those gifs of her during the concert, I've come to the conclusion that it will be such a waste of talent and charm if Nicole doesn't continue her music career after Kara. The charisma that she exudes each time she's on stage is hard to deny. With the numerous solo releases from solo artistes and ones from members of groups, she can easily compete with any of them.

Well that's what I think as well.. and I don't think I'm being biased at all. Cole can do so much more in which she is limited while in KARA. I hope it's just because it is in Nicole's nature not to talk about herself too much, that we don't see her talking about her future plans. I remember in SGB where she was asked what should people look for in the future with her and she said instead of that, I just want people to love KARA (aww).

But I still remember that fortune teller revealing that Cole HAS thought about going solo before haha. Just because Nicole doesn't go around saying "I want to be a solo artist" doesn't mean she's never thought of it or considered it. The only things she's sure of she will talk about and that is her love of dance and music when it comes down to it I suppose.

Wah good discussions here :D

I prefer Cole to do more music related, like a solo song that will showcase her singing and maybe dancing too hahhaha As you guys mentioned, she has that charisma when she performs on stage and just love seeing her perform.

I miss seeing her on variety shows, where she gets to show her cute, adorable, dorky personality. It'll be nice to see her go to acting too.

I just wish she'll tell more of her plans soon though. It's hard waiting lol

I agree with everyone, I want to see cole do something singing related. Since cole trained with that amazing vocal trainer, she has amazing vocals. She just never get to show it. Sometimes I think that cole is like the main vocalist, because of how great her vocals are. So I want see her do something sining related, she love singing and dancing. Since gyuri and seungyeon and HARA can release a solo song for a drama, y can't cole do it to. I would so watch a drama with cole singing the ost for the drama. I don't know why DSP won't let cole release a solo song by herself. I think that later on, cole can be a solo artist, she has the potential to be like the next hyori(I think). I just want to see her singing something by herself, not a duet but by herself. She has the voice to bak it up. We just have to wait and see what KARA comeback would bring us.

thanks christine, i must admit Cole's side profile is really good lol

and i think she wears shorts with that cut b/c it makes her look like she has longer legs :P

Cole freaking out like mad at the ghost vids lol:

AYkxg.gif

Mango Six booth:

125LC.jpg

cr: twitter