• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Hyewoo

What is your favorite dance from KARA?

813 posts in this topic

when u say dance, of course the KARA "butt dance" is the no.1!! =p

but i also like the honey dance, the song and the dance make them looked so innocent

all of their dances move is so catchy.. but i like the emergency-exit dance from Lupin~~

definately the butt dance LOL but yea also really loved the lupin dance cause of the emergency exit move

Butt dance is my number one hehe,

there's also a dance part at lupin which I like but don't know what it called,

it's not the exit dance though :/

Without a doubt "Butt dance" is my favourite but I also like the dance in "Jumping" maybe it's even equal to butt dance :)

the butt dance from mr is great. i also like the emergency exit dance from lupin, it is timed with the music so well. the other two dance moves from lupin (hard to describe, but it's during the hello parts) also go well with the music.

"Pretty Girl"! I know the beginning to the end of the chorus, lol. The dance is cute and simple. I also like the tummy rub in "Umbrella" and the running part in "Lupin".

of course their popular butt dance...

this dance is different from other dance have i seen...

i like that dance very much

Not really a full dance, but the hand motion thing the girls do for Honey is my favorite so far. It's really adorable and easy to do.

butt dance is the reason why i know KARA..

so.. butt dance forever! haha

but the wanna dance is also a good dance

to see a good dance + hear a good song = good thing to start a day

i love lupin dance all in all... but dance is ok for me n rock u dance is super cute

butt dance got to be number one! but i recently liked the jap version of jumping.lupin is great too(: honey is easy to follow as well..

i love the butt dance!!! XDDD the song and the dance are just too cool XD <3

they all look sexy *__* akeke XD yay Mister <3

I like most of their dances but, I think probably the butt dance for emergency exit dance which were probably the most popular ones.

wooowwww i see a lot of people love the butt dance... i guess i am belong to the majority too...

i love the Lupin dance with Hara in the middle ( it's mine, this is mine la la ~ ) hehe that's cool ~ ! :lol::thumbup::eyelove:

i would choose lupin...the dance is uniqueand differ from their previous concept...love to see more new dance in their upcoming song

hmm the main to me is Mister, after honey, lupin and wanna :D

The recent jumping is a good dance too xD

I might just be Lupin-biased coz I really love the song. I really like the "Hallo" dance. <3 And well, the butt dance is already a given.

i like Burn dance bc theres a lot of "freestyle" hohohoho

get your get your get your

Lupin's nice too

I like the Mr dance, however the Lupin dance comes close too, I think its pretty cool how they ''run'' like that at the start.

My favorite is the Mister butt dance, then it's honey then lupin! I don't like how there's not much jumping in jumping.

sexy: mister and lupin

sweet: honey

cute: pretty girl

SUPER CUTE: rock u

but for me, i think the BUTT DANCE is the all time favorite, my favorite as well! lalalalalala lalalalalala lalalalalala

123456 boom it :15541758::32524216::51333867::85896326::81766871: OH YEAH :energetic: