[Hamtastic] So Seungsational~

chupachups

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU EUNHYUKKKKKKKK,I SWEARRR IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASSSSS.

okay im done...lol

i was really pissed,like reallllllllyy pissed.i was okay with it first when he was like "show me something" cause atleast we get to see ham dance again,but then he was like "thats all you got" and i felt really sorry for my ham >< and the way she 'smiled' after eunhyuk said "okay",it was heartbreaking >< like what ginny_gin said,he did that for screen time,but he overdid it this time and im not happy with that.

...but everything was gone when i saw her(their) smile/s in the airport pics <3 theyre back <3

not good for the people who has a bad heart

tumblr_lg08st6HgU1qcar25o1_500.gif

another ver xD

tumblr_lg0sgbQSfb1qekjxdo1_400.gif

cr.giantbabyjing and seungyeonie- @tumblr

I have to agree. I know they are friends and I know he wanted to be funny and get more screen time but Eunhyuk was going over the top. I felt bad for her :( I am happy she got to enjoy the other parts of the show with other guests. I mean I was thinking Eunhyuk should be nice b/c she could of chosen Chansung whom she's close to as well. At the end I was happy that Seungyeon pushed him twice! She pushed him after he said yes in the background you can see Eunhyuk smiling and saying sorry. I think he was trying to be playful but I was thinking what a bad guy :(

I am happy to see her on variety shows again being herself and I am happy she's smiling at the airport :D

tumblr_lg26k0uxdq1qaglnno1_500.png

hello guys!! i'm a new fan of kara!

and i love seungyeon very very much!

she's changing a lot in me<33 i mean her bubbly personality is like making me feel always positive~

i don't know if this pic is already posted but i would just like to post this here.. ^^

thanks a million~

i love seungyeon~ hamster forever~

@ Seru-chan

welcome to KH!!

@ RAINBOW-KARA chill. :)

eunhyuk was really kinda meanie to do that..

i admit, i was furious too at first, but then after their partner selection they were talking again like nothing happened. :)

well, hammie's face still looked irritated but eunhyuk was just laughing it off..

since they're close friends i don't think that hammie will get really mad mad..for sure eunhyuk apologized after doing that.. i hope so.

Aww the Idol show... I really just enjoyed the pool parts

I didn't even feel easy to watch Ham in couple games even for once

cos I always feel like it wasn't enjoyable for her either

she always has to try hard to play such scripts...

thanks goodness I hope what Eunhyuk did was just scripted

how embarrassing that part was for Ham -.-"

oh why we dont talk about those pool games instead? :lol:

Ham was super jjang <33 omg I didn't expect at all that she would win any of those games (we know how 'athletic' the KARA's 88-line is hahaha), but it turned out that she eventually DID!!! And even against the sporty UEE & beastly Nickhun XD Kudos to both her & Onew!! (yes yes cos he was so determined and helpful as well~)

lol yes,i do feel that eunhyuk was trying to say sorry to ham.cause when ham won against lizzy,he was like "see,you won" or something like that xD

ahh yeaa,the pool games <3 lol it was really cute when she was like 'how can i reach this,im too short'. and the one with the group,i found her high pitch 'oppa' to jungmin reaaaaaaaaally cuteee <3 and she was really trying hard to push minho xD too bad they didnt show the round 2 ><

^

yea, i saw that too, he try to cheer ham up ㅋㅋㅋ

n ham ws so surprise that she won against lizzy

yea, the pool game ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

i rmb when withkara posted up the pic on twitter,

all of us were shocked that shes actually able to reach that pole XDDDD

n i rmb vivien ask me...the clumsy pair actually won??!!

our ham worked hard !! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I think Seungyeon's actually well liked by most of the guy guests thats why she won against Lizzy. I hate it how the show kept on portraying Seungyeon as a frail girl that needs to be protected and stuff. I did see her punching Eunhyuk and how happy he looked when she won...hehe I think he voted for her. I am peeved at what he did but I am glad they can still maintain a close friendship.

On the other hand...her pool game w/ Onew was just <3 They are so adorable together. Onew was so determined to win and he was so caring towards her :D

@yeosin_enairrol thanks for the welcome!!

^_^

btw, i just read the few comments above about how eunhyuk treated hammie..

hmmm... at first i was really annoyed too.. :\

but then he i think he really should feel sorry for being such to ham..

i really love when seungyeon played in the pool together with onew..^^

she looks so cute getting wet and how she stick her tongue out at the game.. XD

plus seungyeon's g6 dance is really cool though she had a sangtae.. xD

i love it when all the other boys dance along to her..! ^^

i hope to learn more about seungyeon~ :3

lol okay was rereading some posts,and i just noticed ginny_gins post...the one with the 'look-alikes' lol seen a lot of people saying she looks like teen tops chunji lol and tried searching the chunji dude,and i must say they do look a like xD

lol okay,i tried looking for a more better pic(like a really look-alike angle) but couldnt find one xD so this will do i guess

42041719.png

okay,i saw a news bout karas controversy,and i was pissed.you know the pretty girl controversy?apparently netizens 'dug up' some 'informations' and theyre saying that she's the cause of this problem(Kara breaking up).i mean,like seriously?its NOT her fault,neither Gyuri,Hara,Nicole nor Jings.and that was absolutely a mistake.Heres the article.

Edited by xxoo

^

^

^

ham long lost siblings :AS's lizzy n Teentop's chunji XDDDDD

@xoxo

as we discussed on twitter

is alrdy,like, half day now...

still i hav't seen any similar korean article appear on nate yet....*still waiting :whistling: *

if the article didn't show up ,it just makes me doubt further...

an article w/o a proper credit source

wat's the intention of writer?? creating rumor for int.netizen to talk abt? or simply wants to make ham looks bad?? <_<

n gosh...don't touch my 88 :canny:

@han

i miss her >_<

ZxGDi.gif

credit: karachina

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i just love k.kamilia creativity

I chat with a kamilia and then he tell me that ham's hair "grow up" so fast...

yeah it's true ^ ^

I really like ham's short hair ,but actually I love her long hair too , haha

anyway, I made ham's short hair photo~~

ham is sooooooooooo cute!!!

X9BD0.jpg

i8O62.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A86PW.jpg

agree with han, SY is so cute with her short hairstyle in uraKARA. She totally melts my heart again~ :P

http://i56.tinypic.com/143htti.jpg

I just can't take my eyes off SY whenever there's SY's shot in King of Idols~ Her smiles are so adorable here! But what's with that handsign lol~

@han

http://i.imgur.com/X9BD0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/i8O62.jpg

Thanks for this! I am always infatuated with short hair SY~ :D

My favorite would be Lupin's, We're with You's and her current "helmet" hairstyle~ :D (Sorry for multiple favs, it's just too hard to pick one with SY in all of them~~ )

@KHawkshaw

I will send you a private message for a subbed version of Kings of Idols I found online~ :D Hope you enjoy watching it! :D

as much i prefer the Lupin hairstyle.. can't help but want her hair to be longer :)) i miss the revo days hair so much!

on the other side thanks guys for keeping this thread clean and active. TBH i haven't been able to monitor Hammie's thread lately.. but i've seen a lot of Hammie shipper lately tho. xD

i'll do my best to make this place enjoyable for you guys. xD