[TV Show] KARA Bakery

xichigo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw all the episodes and wished they had more!! These girls definately need their own reality show! KARA bakery was great, esp Gyuri and that guy....so cute (thumbs up). I just read in a comment that they were actors...it did seem like it was too much for the camera considering most celebrities are very hush hush about whom they are dating....but I dont know...when Gyuri was crying about the misunderstanding with Nicole it seemed sincere to me :S Also why wasn't Nicole on more of these episodes?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The show's cute and funny but I miss Nicole with them lol. just so many moments when I was like "if Nicole was here...." XD Just watched the 3rd episode and I'm thinking it is unfair that one 'fan' from Metafriends gets to be on a KARA show again .. thinking he's an actor.. and using KARA's fame or knows someone lol.. from a KARA fan's pov.. there must be other fans but I guess they wanted a goofy funny character ...anyways.. Sy and her buddy were cute with the cute pictures lol. Hara picked the nice guy that brought them drinks and bread at the interview and aww Gyuri and her date? lol. Her feeding him the shrimp and Gyul being extra sweet to him lol. Next week, Gyuri's mom appears and meets Gyuri's guy .. yay!!.. The show is soo short btw.. lol.. Wonder when Nicole will appear... perhaps the opening of the bakery lol.

UPDATE: Jing's friend IS an actor lol.. btw.. thanks to won-sue.. Sy's friend has appeared on a show KARA was on as well lol.. Kind of kills the mood to know it's scripted lol. but oh well.

i know right??

i feel a bit jipped... surely only it's semi-scripted? i like watching these shows because they seem realistic enough, but to think that most of the stuff is just suggestions from PDs kills it for me too.

hopefully gyuri + minseo oppa romance was real love haha. doubt it tho. :(

Thanks a lot to all the Sweet Melody Subbers.

The start of the series was pretty decent. Although they got lots of help, it still had that flow of the whole process of setting up the bakery. The first 5 episodes were the most enjoyable IMO. I really loved to see the girls being themselves around each other. My favorite moments were during the cake baking and when they were looking to rent the place for the bakery. ^_^

But after buying all the oven etc, I am kinda disappointed that those were just props that weren't used at all. I was expecting them to be baking in the bakery etc, even if it is just a scripted instance.

The last 2 episodes were rather weird and ending was abrupt ... Heh.

Anyway despite the poor production of the show, I still love to watch it since KARA is in it. :)

i remembering watching this, was very interesting yet very funny

best part for me was when seungyeon picked up the rat (mouse?) and started to scare the other members haha

i remembering watching this, was very interesting yet very funny

best part for me was when seungyeon picked up the rat (mouse?) and started to scare the other members haha

Now that you mention it, Seungyeon has a thing for small mammals, since she even has hedgehogs as pets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...