• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
stephlovesKARA

[Video] Jiyoung and Gyuri Dancing To Heartbeat!

142 posts in this topic

LOL JiYoung can't contain her laughter after doing chansung's part on Gyuri :o

They are so cute Gyuri omma and baby Jing having fun.. Even Kim Shinyoung joined in :D

lmao she so cute during tht.

gyuri seems like she was giving jiyoung a death stare >.<

funny watching gyuri play w/ jiyoung tho

ty for sharing

Awwwwww. It is SO cute!!! I think I saw this at AllKpop. Regardless, it was fun to watch again.

I loved 1:37. Gyuri was "biting" Jiyoung and then she "bit" back. I'd bite her too... @_@

Gyuri and Jiyoung are such a dorks.. :(

playing around.. :P

thanks for sharing.. xD

Well, very bold for Jiyoung to push her unnie's head without telling her beforehand. ^_^

ahh hahaha! this is win XD i luv the interactions.. their actions are so cute! esp jiyoung :)

ROFL OMGAH JING YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE DORK<333 I like it when she plays around Gyuri and she gets all annoyed hahaha

Shin Young came up like a creeper there too lol

JiYoung's face in the start was really funny, but :30 really pawned me XD.. where was she looking?? XD

Jing leads and gyuri follows ahhaha...

really nice!! waa so cute!!! gonna watch again.

ROFL!!!

Maknae makes me laugh HAHA

I really did not expect the move 0:31 and only after watching then I realized that she wanted to do the 'push face away' move

haha maknae jjang!!!

different age between Gyuri and Jiyoung they're so cute together.

Gyuri feel younger

they r both so cute! really like a big sister playing with a child. =D

heartbeat?well cant say much bout the choreography of the song,but this kara version is way cuter than those beastly idols lol

JiYoung, can you feel my heartbeat? It is waiting for you! Im serious! It really is waiting for you to come to sg! :D Come faster! So that i can explode you with all the love i've been stacking up within my heart.

JiYoungie!!<3

totally like sister....

dorky jing!!!!!!!!!!

^ Lol yea! Completely agree with you. Infact , they are really like sisters! Since being in the same girl group through time, they will became like sisters, caring for one another. :D Thats why it is really sad for those groups that are disbanding.

LOL! I liked how Jiyoung pushed Gyuri's face at @:31 and how Gyuri got mad for a second. Haha! Our cute Maknae. =)

gyul and jing are dorks... lol

even a beastly dance can be so cute with gyul and jing..

^Completely agreed! Anything they do revolves around the theme, dorkishness. :)

Hahaha, this was dorkiest I've seen of Jing xD

lol gyuri make jing like a baby....i love her staring jing at last....she suitable 4 bad character