[SHOW] 100829 KBS Gag Concert - Hara

stevenstanley

Ooohh Hara was LOL! And she's with Jooyeon and Narsha too! I wonder if this is G7 related? I did hear the guy mention Invincible Youth lol. Hara with that hairstyle is sooo cute and adorable. She looks REALLY REALLY PRETTY.

I wish I understood most of what was said though.. lol. But thank you very much for sharing this!

Hara <333333

I dislike Wang Biho ... I know it's all a joke and all but people still take things seriously and get

hurt T_T Anyways, Hara was hilarious with the pepper. For a moment I thought she was really going to be

able to handle it :P She looks cute with the pony tails too (: Definitely younger!

I heard him say "Invincible Youth" "KARA album" "SNSD" "Kim Shinyoung" "After School" and attempt to say "BBi Bbi Ri..." so there is a 30% chance this is G7 related since the rest of the members are nowhere to be seen...=[ Hara looked so adorable while eating the pepper. Good thing Jooyeon let her drink her water. =]

• 3 weeks later...