• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dlskam

[2011.05.09] Gyuri gets treated for light stomach cramps

28 posts in this topic

20110509_gyuri_jiyoung.jpg

It has just been announced that KARA’s Gyuri was treated at the hospital for light stomach cramps. Jiyoung reportedly visited the leader during her hospital stay, showing their close relationship.

On May 9th, KARA’s agency stated, “Park Gyuri visited the hospital on the 8th because she was experiencing stomach cramps. She was treated for light stomach cramps and the doctor told her not to eat fruits with high acidity as her stomach is not in a good condition.”

They added, “Her symptoms aren’t severe, so fans don’t need to worry.”

Gyuri tweeted the day before about her stomach cramps, asking, “What should I eat during this time? Even if I eat a fruit, I can’t keep it down

Ji young is so caring visting gyuri when she has even the slightest problem i'm really happy to see that. Kara Fighting

Hope that Gyuri got well now...

And I'm happy Jiyoung got to visit her in the hospital:)

I hope she rest well and recovers well

She should take care of her health more seriously

Get well soon Gyuri. Get lots of rest and listen to the doctor. Don't worry about anything else.

get well soon Gyuri!! I'll always pray for your health! :crying:

I wonder whether they are now in japan or korea? cant wait to see them becoming active again!

ahh, i hope she gets fine and hopefully it doens't become serious at all - just to make sure!

stay well gyuri~!

I hope Gyuri gets well soon!

It was very sweet of Jiyoung to visit Gyuri in the hospital♥

Awww how thoughtful of baby Jing ♥ She must be worried for her unni that much :D

And Gyul, please take care of your health, we Kamilias are worried already :(

=( Please get better soon Gyuri. Jiyoung is such a good dongsaeng to take care of her unni like that.

:sweatdrop: huu... thank God shes fine, well get well soon ^_^

Jiyoung was very caring about her unnie :D GOOD~

i'm sure the rest are equally concerned about gyul but the little act from jing went the extra mile. :thumbup1:

Thank God it's NOT severe.

Goddess Leader, get well soon! ^^

Thanks for sharing!

Get well soon goddess...thanks god that's not serious...

Don't make us more woRried.....sleep and eat well,,,,, :)

I hope gyuri gets better soon...

It's cute how the maknae cares for the leader so much~~~

:catwalk:

i was really worried when i read the news, but i ended up smiling instead.. :)

baby jing is the youngest and indeed the most affectionate (showy) among kara member..

anyway, i really hope and pray that Gyul is okay now. :)

didn't expect that gyul's sickness will force her to visit hospital. hope she is already alright now.

and glad that at least jing able to visit her,she is the nurse of every kara members. lol

thanks

Leader-Maknae relatioship is so sweet! I love how they are corncerned for each other! it was soo sweet of Jing to be there for Gyuri!

KARA FIGHTING!

I hope gyuri is all right right now.. She should be rest a bit so the pain won't come anymore..

It's so warm to see their love :D Gyul Omma n Baby Jing

good thing it is nothing serious

Get well soon Guri,

so cute seeing baby jing visiting the goddess

Aww..it is so sweet of Jiyoung to visit and care for her omma while she's in the hospital. Before, I'm worried that these may become distant and awkward with each other, but after reading this, I'm relieved that they are still close with each other