[Jingly] Official Step Comeback Topic

firewater07

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, jing's outfit was my favorite in that colorful set<3 a close second against Cole's in the black and yellow set but other than that the maknae still looked so cute while trying to have a club feel x3 It's like she decides when she wants to be mature or adorable :gemshout:

btw, can a mod pin this topic? ^^ plase&thankyou :)

stepj5f.jpg

stepj6f.jpg

stepj4f.jpg

stepj3f.jpg

stepj1f.jpg

stepj2fj.jpg

Jiyoung has always had a repetitive hairstyle. It was always the same through out the MVs and it was also the same on stage with slight differences. The first time they really "changed" her style was for Binks, and now I love how even in the MV, her hair changes from scene to scene!

Although Maknae rocks the colorful concept, I have to say I prefer her in the stunning, simpleness of the first Step teaser. Those huge eyes just blinking up at you is impossible to resist.

KaraStepConceptJiYoung.jpg?9d7bd4

It's also these kinds of photos that Jing really knows how to rock. Those eyesssssssss!!! The new concept for Step suits Jiyoung well and I can't wait to see what else she'll bring to the table as promotions begin.