• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
red4summer

[2012.05.09] KARA - The Only Foreign Star In Japanese Popularity Ranking

36 posts in this topic

Group KARA is very popular in Japan.

Video Research, a Japanese marketing research company, recently did a survey on the popularity of celebrities in Japan and KARA ranked 28th.

The survey included all celebrities who work in Japan. KARA is the only foreign star in the list among popular Japanese stars, including, Aoi Yu and Nagasawa Masami.

The ranking is well known as data on directing advertisements among advertising experts. KARA is currently working as a representative for Japanese companies in various fields, including, hairdye, food and beverages, medicine, and confectionery.

Japanese advertising experts say, We like KARA members because each of them has different characteristics. And they try hard to speak accurate Japanese.

People responded: KARA is so popular in Japan. I cant believe that KARA is more popular than Aoi Yu. KARA is amazing. I didnt know that KARA was so popular. KARA proved that they are popular.

KARA will start holding their concert on May 16 in Tokyo and Saitama.

Source: TV Report

Credit: Korea.com

That's so cool! I know KARA was a huge star there in Japan but this is so crazy! Im glad thay are this big in Japan, they deserve it!

KARA fighting!

KARA & KAMILIA'S POWER! SEEPEDING UP!

hahaha KARA is really really daebak! XD

thanks for sharing!! ^____^

Group KARA is very popular in Japan.

Video Research, a Japanese marketing research company, recently did a survey on the popularity of celebrities in Japan and KARA ranked 28th.

First, Japan, then the world!!! :thumbup:

aoi yu??? wow... *lost words

:thumbup: :thumbup:

i want to see the full list btw...

i wonder if there's any out there....

:tongue:

Surprising but very impressive. KARA has a unique charm about them. Glad Japanese fans see it too!

KARA KARA KARA KARA KARA!!!!!!! I wanna join the JKamilia together shouting like that :D

thank for this <3

Of course kara is one of the most popular korean group in japan with all those number 1

this is really impressive :""> <3

after all they have been through, they deserve it!

regardless what others thinks of them, they are always the best girl group for me!

KARA fighting!! love you all always!!

Kara always The best ^^

cool

they deserve all of this fame and attention they're receiving .. I think our girls have been giving their best all this while ... and finally Japan gave them the attention they should get ^^

KARA HWAITING FOR MORE !

KARA popularity in Japan is amazing and its stil growing.I'm so happy about that but I hope KARA could be more active in Korea to maintain or even raise their popularity at home.

That's so awesome, Kara are so popular in Japan, now. Proud of them, they deserve it. ^_^

kara's popularity in japan really not a joke

i just hope that they will be able to keep on maintaining it while raising their fame in other places too :)

thanks for sharing it!

that's good, keep supporting KARA!.. :D

I hope seungyeon is always alright.. ^^

Roque Stephanie

they totally deserve this!!

KARA. you make me soooo PROUD!! =')

I hope they're popular here at philippines too.. because 2ne1 and SNSD are mostly popular here! :D

KARA daebak!!! Now it's time to run the world :devil:

It's time to show the world who [the](K)orean (A)ngels ®epresenting (A)sia is/are :complacent:

As a fellow Japanese, I'm proud that the Japanese people recognize talent and beauty! Honestly Kara has been a great addition to J-Pop as it's getting dull these days in my opinion. Let's go Kara! :)

Oh he'll yeah I luva Kara they deserve the popularity unlike SNSD!! Sorry but I believe Kara is way 1000 times better <3

I'm glad to know that the girls are still popular in Japan. I hope they will continue to succeed in the future!