• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Yongery

[2012.09.07] Kara beats Psy

49 posts in this topic

2012090720580734171_1.jpg

Girl group Kara that consists of Park Gyuri, Nicole, Han Seung Yeon, Kang Jiyoung, and Goo Hara, revealed a picture of them celebrating their win at Music Bank.

On the afternoon of September 7, Kang Jiyoung uploaded a picture on her Twitter captioned,

Honestly, I'm so proud of them! I'm sure every Kamilia, are.

I was like holding my breath watching the KChart.

Was a pretty close call with Gangnam viral.. but..

I'm so so glad they made it!

Hopefully they will continue their win for the next coming weekssss.

Kara fighting!! :thumbup:

Congratz to our bbs!

Pandora is an awesome song! I like it very much. I'm so happy for KARA :thumbup:

Wow, this is awesome! Finally someone could beat oppa gangnam style! Congrats for both anyway ^^

Congrats KARA!! They finally beat Gangam Style. Yay~!!

It's a relief because it seemed like this craze would never end. ><

Seungyeon's skirt is so cute~ ♥

at last! tbh, i had enough of gangnam style getting everywhere, literally. <_<

and it's time for Pandora to rule! yeah :thumbup:

gangnam style is really a big song in korea but losing twice in row wasn't a good feeling at all.

so am glad that the girls managed to win against psy in mubank.

gladly they lastly won on music bank....now wait for mcountdown....hope they win again next week

Congratulations to Kara. Received this award. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

nicole looks so cute. :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

i love Kara :thumbup: :thumbup:

Gangnam Style was a feat being so popular worldwide. But because KARA managed to beat Psy at it, I think Pandora's really awesome and deserves good recognition for beating a tough competitor. It's good to see that KARA also danced to Gangnam Style during their encore since Psy's pretty close to KARA (I reckon).

Big congratulations! He had such a high score and his song is so popular, it's an achievement ^^

I hope they'll win more soon.

Yes! Another win for KARA! Gangnam Style is definitely catchy and I can see why it's popular worldwide, but considering how it's EVERYWHERE.. it's a bit too much.

Edited by FIRETURN

Chyeahhh!!! Finally the virus has been CURED BY PANDORA!!! Kyahahahahahha!! Lol ♥ Kara FOREVER!!

yess!! finally a cure for all of that "Gangnam Style" craze! Pandora rocks!!

Congratulations to our lovely 5 and of course a huge thanks to the great Kamilia! :thumbup:

Edited by BlackSwordsWoman!

Awww... they all look so cute in the pictures!

Keep winning girls because I'm in love with this concept and song.

finally!!!

their second win! :jogging:

its been a week since they've won in show champion. .

they finally beaten gangnam style!!! :devil: :devil:

soo happy..congratz to our girls...

just always do your best and kamilias will always here to support you..

KARA Fighting!..:)

Congrats to our Goddesses the song is just so awesome, can't stop listening to it. Hope the can continue to win

Wow, this is really awesome. Beating PSY? His song is such a success now in Korea and in the world, I can't believe they made it! Awesome, KARA! Pandora is really an awesome song.

I don't really like that 'horse-riding' syndrome anyways so I always wish someone to kick the horse off stage..XD THNK YOU KARA for making my wish come true!!