• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Love KARA

which member have a baby face ?

the baby face member   801 members have voted

1. 1. who ?

• ji young
    • hara
    • gyuri
    • nicole
    • sunghee
    • seungyeon

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

701 posts in this topic

yup! yup! Jiyoung!

she's so cute too for me.

mmm, for me it's Jiyoung, Seungyeon, and Hara. they both are so cute~

Is that a question? Haha :))

Even if Seungyeon looks more mature now, she's still the cutest of them all!! Hamster <3

She should have a pet hamster instead of hedgehogs :))

Then taking a picture with it will be the cutest thing in the world!! <3

im sure all the comments from the past like 2009, 2010 are mostly jiyoung but now shes grown and suengyeon's the only member with a baby face now :D

nicole with half

Seungyeon I think will eternally be the baby face of KARA. Even baby Jing says it herself, that Seungyeon looks more like the maknae than herself :lol: But personally, I like Jing's baby face more. I think it's the aegyo that gets me XD

even though jiyoung is the maknea but i think nicole face is more baby face especially when she smile :tongue:

Firsly Jiyoung its so adorable and next nothing else

its seungyeon its really fake maknae with her face

This is a bit tough without any references to their childhood pictures.

If someone could post their childhood photos, then it could be possible to accurately see which member has the baby face.

If I had to decide now, without these photos, I will have no choice, but to say that all of them still have the baby face look. :)

Seungyeon used to have a baby face, but I don't think it is as "baby-like" right now. So I pick Jiyoung.

i voted for Hara but i also think that Seungyeon has a baby face too!! they also are so pretty and have a cute baby face!!

Ppl I know were surprised when they heard SY is like 20+

She's not called the fake maknae for nothing :thumbup::eyelove:

seungyeon and jiyoung of course for the baby face..

seungyeon has a pretty baby face instead her age and jiyoung is maknae so of course she will have a baby face..

I used to think Jiyoung and then when the Lupin era came she morphed into a mature beauty and I really couldn't believe she was only 17. As time passes, Seungyeon seems to look younger and younger... :lol:

It`s definitely Jiyoung.I knew she was the maknae instantly just by looking at her.

i used to think Jiyoung until i saw that seungyeon is actually a lot smaller than the other members. :D

but i knew Jiyoung was the maknae at first sight. :D

Seungyeon or Jiyoung? hard to choose :unsure: :unsure: I love love both of them :P

i voted for seungyeon :blushing:

cutest ? ji young ofc :wub:

prettiest ? hara ofc :P

sexiest ? nicole for sure :sweatdrop:

gyuri ? she is our queen ! :lol:

Tough I am Gyuri biased, when it comes to baby face I will vote Ji Young,

For me, she is the sweetest magnae and very very innocent

Her face is really pure magnae and I am so much love her more on Inv. Youth 2

She looks so energetic, enthusiastic, very active and ca influence her surroundings

We can look she's really hard working there