• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
louise

Park Gyuri | Profile

394 posts in this topic

She's very adorable, beside that she has a very beautiful and strong voice. :eyelove:

And the other reason why i'm very admire her cause she has a super high level confidence :thumbup: she's very inspire me

Thanks for the profile of Gyuri the Goddess,

it's great to know them more,

i'm happy to know them a lot~ :lol:

Thanks for the update. I know got to know more about KARA's Park Gyuri. She is just so amazing! True goddess indeed.

thanks for the thread louise, her voice is so unique but in such a good way. Favourite voice in Kara!

GYURI fighting!

our goddess is really adorable...

she's really beautiful in and out.~~~

:81766871:

My bias in KARA, the goddess Park Gyuri! I liked her confidence and I was shocked when she can really say that she is beautiful.. kekeke.. :)

Mind updating the information? ^^ I mean, It's already 2012. There should be some add-on, right? ^^ Thank you very much for the information anyway!!

In their debut documentary, Gyuri mentioned she suffered from depression and got treated. You can tell she sometimes struggles by her tweet messages. I wish fans can help her without creating annoyance....

My 2nd bias ^^ She's really gorgeous, really a goddess ! Gyuri has a crazy charisma, and an amazing voice >< Love her !

Interesting facts :) wow, she's fluent in Japanese? Cool. And she's also a fan of H.O.T .wow. She's a 88 liner xD an unnie.

Interesting facts :) wow, she's fluent in Japanese? Cool. And she's also a fan of H.O.T .wow. She's a 88 liner xD an unnie.

I would dispute their fluency in Japanese. They are very good, way more advanced than "beginner", but not fluent.

She looks beautiful. no doubt that she called as Goddess of Beauty in kara :eyelove:

Thanks for this profile, the Goddess is incredible ! We have no doubt with her talent and her beauty and Eunjung and her are so cute :3 :gyc3:

WHAT :gyc2: I didn't know Gyul was a fan of Tiger JK!!! I love him >0<

Gyuri unnie profile are fine. She has good resume :thumbup:

There are few things that I curious about... hmmm.... *I wish someone will answer me!* :whistling:

Is Gyuri unnie still attend Dongduk Women's University (major in Broadcasting Communications) ?

What her father occupation? *I guess she must come from wealthy family since it stated in profile that she went to many countries and I heard rumour about it too*

:blush:

More awesome information! Didnt know few of these listed things. Thanks for sharing this! :D

now i know why i like her, she is an AB :eyelove: and wow! because she is the girl behind kara's name :thumbup:

I've got a question.. I know Hara calls her fanclub Miracle so what is Gyuri's fanclub name? N the names of the other members fanclubs? I heard they all had one.. N she's pure Korean right? She looks kinda mixed..

does she look like a foreigner from other country? i thought she is half American and half Korean.. :) She is the most pretty among the girls.. I like her noise..

gyuri is my love : *gyuri is my heart:*.gyuri is my soul: * gyuri is my angel :* gyuri is everything to me!

This is like basic information for a Gyuri obsessed like me XD... In one of the strong heart episodes with Tony Ah from H.O.T., Gyuri said her father works in the Army so she asked him to take good care of Tony... so i guess thats his profession

i had a enquiries too. how was gyuri unnie health recently? is she get better? i cant find her recent new lately.

Gyuri is such a very beautiful girl because she always look so pretty and beautiful too. Plus she is a very amazing leader for the group and she is doing an amazing job leading the group