• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
KaraNice

[2010.01.16] Kara to donate all proceeds from Kara Bakery to charity

68 posts in this topic

Aww, that's incredibly sweet of KARA to donate like that! <3

KARA bakery for a good cause~ It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm.

Aaaawwww.... that's so sweet of them =)

*sigh* just totally awesome =P

hehe

thanks for sharing!!!

KARA FIGHTING!!!

That's nice of the girls to donate their proceed to a good cause I'm very proud of them. I'm proud to be one of their fan because not only are they honest but they're very caring as well. This is why I love Kara so thanks for sharing the article with us.

wow..that's totally nice!

its their opportunity to

help other people.xD!

and meet people from

the charity =)

awwww!! that's so sweet of Kara to do that ^^

I love how they're so kind-hearted!! like angels :teary:

kara hwaiting !!

I think it sweet for the girls to do charity, it warms my heart. (x

But, I'm thinking how Gyuri and Seungyeon used loans from thier own personal accounts.

5 pretty girls with 5 beautiful hearts!!!!

<3 KARA!!!! that's so thoughtful of them, i never thought that the profits would actually go to the charities... but it's great!!!! this is a smart move, it really gives ppl a positive impression of KARA. YAY!!!! XDDDDDD

Wow.... this is great to hear. I hope they succeed a lot! Not that that hope is any different from before, hah.

wow.. I guess they're loan has been fully repaid?? =P

Nice to see them doing charity works.. KARA is <3

lol i was thinking about what was going to happen to their bank loans and whether they've been fully repaid but i guess it has. they got such kind hearts as well decide to give their proceeds from the bakery to charities. major respects

That's really generous of them .. working hard in sweats and tears all in the name of charity!

No worries though, the show has shown our girls as the dorky, passionate and versatile idols that they are..

and i think hv garnered them lots of new fans.. yeayyy!!

on a lighter note, i guess their SS501 oppas won't be getting their private jets after all hehehhehe

thats the sweetest thing ive eva heard, That us Amazing and Kara is Amazing, and i hope Kara Bakery does great :thumbup:

That's such a fantastic idea. Its really nice to see kara putting their fame to good use by helping out those less fortunate. Kara fighting!!!

Rather humble of them to say it isn't much. Any kind of donation will help the cause greatly. KARA jjang!

The girls are Angels!!!

I am glad that they decided to do si.

KARA HWAITING!! Kara Bakery Hwaiting!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

Kara will get luck because of this......

Some says that if you did a good thing, better things will happen to you......

go Kara!!!!!!

:curse:

Our sweet and kindhearted girls :P

So sad that last week was the final episode of Kara Bakery :D

Thanks for sharing.

that's so nice of them to do so

that show does kind off show that new side of them that you haven't seen before