• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coffeebeanie

[2010.02.17] Learn more about other tracks included in Lupin!

78 posts in this topic

My favourite song is still Lupin. I think i need more time to cultivate love for the other songs. ^^

Same composer as SS501. DSP Family <333

Thanks for sharing.

i like lonely and lupin , the rest doesn't quite fit my taste for i need more tim eto appreciate them most likely.

congatulations to KARA for making real time no.1 hit on online store of the release of their 3rd mini album.

hope there album will be released here in the philippines.

KARA fighting!

The song 'Rollin' is composed by the composer of SS501's 'U R Man'. It showcases strong rhythm and sounds which no one can ignore. The lyrics, which is about wanting to play and party all-night long, goes well with the sound of the track.

that dude does a lot for dsp.. (if its the same dude)

i mean lol... he first.. composed

SS501's ''U R Man''... then he's composed rainbow's ''not your girl'' and now he's composed rolling for kara..

but rolling sound tottally different from UR man and not your girl...

still all 3 songs are great :P

and i love how raibow totally supports kara :P their CY messages are full op supporting kara :D

Edited by Kami

wow. such a short description for Lonely. not fair. it's not just a another ballad or a filler. it's beautiful in a matured way..iono how to say it....it's just....gahhhh..<3

Lupin is alrite....i quite like it although not on first listen,

but i'm totally lovin Tasty Love, Umbrella, and Lonely at first listen n been repeating them till now.

Tasty Love n Umbrella have that unique retro-ish sound to them. which made the songs really charming to me. n the rapping on Umbrella are fun n cute..xD

to be honest, i quite hate Rollin. sort of annoying i couldn't even finish it.

but 4/5 of the songs are pure <3

Go Kara!!!!

Thanks for translation.

Thanx 4 d info...

Becoz i not starting listen to those songs...

Yet...ahah...

Lol...download mp3 also has its benefit o.o

But i just download full album :D

I like Lonely and Lupin the most.. Not really feeling Rollin' though :/

I second that.

But for a mini album, it's very worth it. I'd buy and listen to it all day long.

Lupin is still the best. :(

I really hope they will also promote Tasty Love or Umbrella too (maybe put additional MV) since those tracks are good too. I'm still regretting DSP choice to not promote other song in Revolution other than Wanna & Mister while it got many other potential hits there. But for a mini album category, Lupin definitely a top notch

Right now my playlist only played Lupin EP over and over....still can't enough of those...

Umbrella is super sweet, my fav from this album. Lupin didn't seem to be my song at the begin, when the teaser was released, but it is growing on me lately. and the ballad has a really good music part, I decided it to be their 'maturity' in this album. singing part is good as always

maybe the only complaint is Rollin's squeakiness, I think it is Nicole's part or something. well the song is freshy and I like it too.

if they don't sell it here in my country soon i guess i'm gonna have to get my sister to use her credit card to get it online!!!

My favorite is rainbow ..

it's very easy listening ...

I have no doubt that this album will be daebak!

the songs are catchy .. ^^

Edited by redyellow

not at first, but i'm beginning to like lonely.

especially cruising along highway looking over cool clear night sky, with wind blowing away all day worries..

Awww, I wanna have dinner with them. T_T

Haha oh wells.

Loving the album!

'Lonely' is a ballad track that completes the 5 songs of their mini-album Lupin.

haha that's it?

I didn't really like the other songs that much when I first heard them, I was expecting all the songs to be like Lupin, but they grew on me after listening a second time

It's so cool how people are getting prizes!

I'm so jealous! I want a special KARA prize!

Unfortunately, I don't live in Korea and I can buy anything on the internet without my parents' credit card, not gonna happen -_-

Can't wait! I'm totally going to buy this album. The songs can't be ignored even though we haven't heard them yet. ^^ Can't waittt! Kara fighting! Thanks for posting! :D

i lovr the whole album! but if i had to pick a favorite prob rollin so catchy ^_^

chocolates made from kara themselves!?

dinner with them?!

ohgoodness! the fans are gonna be lucky ones lol

i didnt know they ALL rapped in umbrella

i thought seungyeon was the only that didnt

that means i have to re-listen to it! :D

My favorite other than Lupin is Tasty Love....next is Umbrella. At first I didn't really like Rollin' but it kinda grows on me now...keke.

The songs are so lovely...!!

So far, Lupin catches my attention the most out of all the songs, but that will change.