• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
red4summer

[2012.04.11] KARA

32 posts in this topic

53014257.jpg

KARA occupied Japanese Karaoke bars.

On April 9, KARA made a guest appearance on Fuji TV’s Hey Hey Hey, a popular variety show in Japan, and proved that their songs were the Japanese’s favorite in Karaoke. The show selected KARA’s “Mister” as the Japanese’s favorite song after the 90s.

Becoming popular with their hip dance of “Mister” in both Korea and Japan, KARA became the Japanese’s favorite, beating the popular Japanese girl group AKB48. Besides, there were Arashi and SMAP in the top ten of the chart.

KARA were also one of the Japanese’s favorite singers or singing groups according to the research conducted by Daiichi Kosho Company, one of the representative Karaoke companies in Japan. On the preference chart, KARA and SNSD ranked the second and the third, respectively.

The ranking is very special because it shows the preferences of the general public. KARA became popular in Japan because of the easy melodies and choreography of their songs.

KARA will start holding a concert tour in six to seven Asian countries, including Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Thailand, from the middle of this month.

69137857.jpg

[c] korea.com

streambox

lalalalalala~

Mister is really catchy, no wonder people loves it XD

thanks for sharing!

"Mister" is without any doubt KARA's representative song, although they have many, many other awesome songs I think "Mister" is like their signature! No other girl group can do the "Butt Dance" as well as our lovely five!

KARA & KAMILIA'S POWER! SPEEDING UP!

maybe people tried the butt dance while singing in karaoke.

:tongue:

not to mention how many celebrities (both in Japan n Korea) have tried the legendary butt dance :thumbup:

an interesting fact haha

it's almost 3 years yet the fame haven't down yet..

but no one can denied how kara's image able to appeal the general public of japanese :)

btw actually i think mr a little bit hard to sang at karaoke :P

It's a must to do the "Butt dance' when you sing to this or listen to it hahah

this song has marked themselves in the top groups.

:inluv:

haha. . mister is really a good song. .

they do love the butt dance :devil:

Wow~Although it's almost two years since 'Mister' had been released, the single is still the favourite of the Japanese. So cool :thumbup1:

DAEBAK!!! Kara beats AKB48 in Japan. That's definitely a massive achievement! Plus it's got a cool dance to go with it haha :) I can just imagine all the Japs in the karaoke boxes shaking their butts :3

btw actually i think mr a little bit hard to sang at karaoke :P

Why do you think so?

It's a must to do the "Butt dance' when you sing to this or listen to it hahah

Yes, I totally agree. Some times when listening to Mr I found myself doing the dance, even at work. lol :rolleyes:

But it's a cool dance. Plus, it was perfect with the outfit.

& also, both genders can do it. So it's not just for girls. :thumbup:

If mister is in the karaoke list in my country, I'll definitely sing it!!

It' fun and catchy, no doubt people would like to sing it..

:catwalk:

Wow this is Daebak. Can't blame japanese if they love to sing MISTER.. It's really catchy and fun to sing. ^___^

Also this proves their popularity in japan. :) is really amazing. :)

shake the butt, start singing, oh yeah baby 1,2,3,4,5,6,boom it! Can i be the mr :P

even in my country, my friends and i always sing 'Mister'

whenever we're hanging out together at Karaoke!

love the song so much! ^^

maybe people tried the butt dance while singing in karaoke.

:tongue:

not to mention how many celebrities (both in Japan n Korea) have tried the legendary butt dance :thumbup:

haha

like matsumoto jun do butt dance in one vs japan :D

i try butt dance in my office..

and my friend is laugh hahaha

lallalallalalalalalalalala

cooooooooooooooooool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah 'mister' is so catchy

no wonder there are kind of music which is everyone would loves it when hear it

and their dance moves so nice :thumbup:

Wow this is amazing! I wish they had Mister in Ktv bars here in the Philippines and more kpop songs. Kara needs to be more known here haha!

Mister's one of the best hit of KARA (beside Honey and Lupin)

this song still has a strong attraction to many people :"

hahaha, I have to admit; I sing kara's mister without fail everytime I go karaoke :eyelove: It's the most fun to sing and dance to! I even got my friends hooked, now they even do it before I do :tongue:

Congrat!!! yo yo!!

KARA became popular in Japan and for Mister it's a good song.

Fighting!!!!

Mister is very fun to dance to so I'm not surprised to find it become no.1 selected for song most sang in Karaoke. Congrats to the girls!

Kara's Mister is really catchy and the choreography is so addictive, many people have fun for trying to do the hip dance lol. Glad Japanese netizens also enjoy this song =D