[2012.08.09] Kara Returns With a Mature Image in

neris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH.MY.GOD..DESS!!!

This is going to be an awesome comeback! I know that just by looking at the album jacket!

Goddess Gyuri with a mysterious smirk on her face! personally I think this mature image suites her better that the cute image (Although I love cute Gyuri ^_^)

baby face SeungYeon is looking so chic! Go Hammie! :thumbup:

Hara's dress is kinda uhmm weird but still cool, her earrings though, they seem uhhh painful.

Nicole I can only say: OMG our lovely shikshin is sooooo hot and cool! :blushing:

And last but not least our giant baby! Jing is growing up now :crying::lol2: she looks so awesome I hope she gets her long hair back!

August 22 I'll be waiting!!

Those earring on Hara are HUGE...they're probably super heavy and kind of painful. I love all their looks although

I'm not quite a fan of Hara's hair here. I think the stylists could have made it look sleeker but it's minor so it's all good.

LOVE NICOLE'S LEGS. Really sexy.

Gyuri looks fantastic too, kinda demure which I really like. And Jing is all grown up! That hairstyle is really mature and she looks older and more intense.

Yay! Our girls are back~ :gemflower:

I've gone to DSP's Youtube page and watched Pandora's teaser for Hara, Gyuri and Jiyoung. I think that they look good and the music sounds interesting. I look forward to their album release on this 22. Glad to know that the showcase will stream live at Youtube :gemheart:

Almost thought Jiyoung was Hara for a second there.

Lol, me too. Probably the hairstyle, but her face as well really looks like Hara's in the album jacket. Hara and Jiyoung are identical twins!

Gyuri's 5kg loss is really obvious here. And the concept's so elegant but it's a far cry from the concept in the teaser though, just saying. Cause the teaser concept's so cyber dystopia neon-futuristic kickass style. And the comeback teaser is really reminiscent of Lupin. Maybe KARA heard some of the fans calls for that concept back. :rolleyes:

From the looks of it from the teaser, I think the song is the same level of Jumping and Lupin.

Yeah, turned out to be so. The concept's futuristic and fierce, like a combination of both Jumping and Lupin.

As for sound, my opinion currently is that Pandora's better than Jumping but not as intriguing as Lupin though, since for Lupin, one listen was all it took to get me hooked. But Pandora's definitely growing on me now.