• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neris

[2012.08.09] Kara Returns With a Mature Image in

55 posts in this topic

They look absolutely gorgeous!! Jiyoung is stunning! *o*

I can't wait because I know they won't disappoint us.

I'm so happy thanks to KARA. I love them so much. <3

OH.MY.GOD..DESS!!!

This is going to be an awesome comeback! I know that just by looking at the album jacket!

Goddess Gyuri with a mysterious smirk on her face! personally I think this mature image suites her better that the cute image (Although I love cute Gyuri ^_^)

baby face SeungYeon is looking so chic! Go Hammie! :thumbup:

Hara's dress is kinda uhmm weird but still cool, her earrings though, they seem uhhh painful.

Nicole I can only say: OMG our lovely shikshin is sooooo hot and cool! :blushing:

And last but not least our giant baby! Jing is growing up now :crying::lol2: she looks so awesome I hope she gets her long hair back!

August 22 I'll be waiting!!

Those earring on Hara are HUGE...they're probably super heavy and kind of painful. I love all their looks although

I'm not quite a fan of Hara's hair here. I think the stylists could have made it look sleeker but it's minor so it's all good.

LOVE NICOLE'S LEGS. Really sexy.

Gyuri looks fantastic too, kinda demure which I really like. And Jing is all grown up! That hairstyle is really mature and she looks older and more intense.

They look so glamorous and mature here :)

I love it! And I really like the release showcase! First BoA and now Kara!

So we don't have to wait for the performance of the new song; we get it right away :D

suddenly the whole stop for a moment @@

argh!! 8 more days!! y the time is passing so slow!! ><!!

This looks really really great! I mean, my expectations are super high!!!

Pandora, i feel like its gonna have a Lupin vibe! Anyways, just soo excited!!!

New image, new songs :lol2: I see new magical charms and the powers of the girls coming closer and closer !

Cant wait for the comeback ~ :thumbup:

:gemnoway: soooooooo excited. The mature look really suits them. I hope their mini has a mature sound for the most part as well. Jiyoung looks really different, I thought she was Hara at first lol.

cant wait for Nicole teaser

anim_f107090a-09fe-6174-f106-53f0ca71aaf8.gif

Edited by hexorlolz

All of them looks so gorgeous. I can't wait anymore. It's been almost a year since their last korean comeback.

when i watched jiyoung :adore: and hara's :sexy: teasers, it's like 'oh my god. . theyve grown a lot!

and now i cant wait to watch the other three's teasers!! :gemhyper:

pandora daebak!! :gemwin:

Yay! Our girls are back~ :gemflower:

I've gone to DSP's Youtube page and watched Pandora's teaser for Hara, Gyuri and Jiyoung. I think that they look good and the music sounds interesting. I look forward to their album release on this 22. Glad to know that the showcase will stream live at Youtube :gemheart:

i am so excited for this comeback! (and like every other ones haha)

they all look amazing and i can't wait for their mv!

Almost thought Jiyoung was Hara for a second there.

Overall though, based on the teasers, i'm liking the concept.

Almost thought Jiyoung was Hara for a second there.

Lol, me too. Probably the hairstyle, but her face as well really looks like Hara's in the album jacket. Hara and Jiyoung are identical twins!

Gyuri's 5kg loss is really obvious here. And the concept's so elegant but it's a far cry from the concept in the teaser though, just saying. Cause the teaser concept's so cyber dystopia neon-futuristic kickass style. And the comeback teaser is really reminiscent of Lupin. Maybe KARA heard some of the fans calls for that concept back. :rolleyes:

They do really look mature now specially JiYoung. I have a high expectation for Pandora. From the looks of it from the teaser, I think the song is the same level of Jumping and Lupin.

I love love love love it!!!! =] I really like the upgraded luxury image of them. It suits them quite well.

Seung Yeon is so sexy, but the short pants in the MV is very very short OMG!!

just hoping the best for them :D

From the looks of it from the teaser, I think the song is the same level of Jumping and Lupin.

Yeah, turned out to be so. The concept's futuristic and fierce, like a combination of both Jumping and Lupin.

As for sound, my opinion currently is that Pandora's better than Jumping but not as intriguing as Lupin though, since for Lupin, one listen was all it took to get me hooked. But Pandora's definitely growing on me now.

Loved the picture for the PANDORA album. Even though I am a huge fan of HARA, Nicole just steals the spotlight in this in my opinion XD. All of them still so beautiful!

Edited by tantang888

OMG OMG ... so sexy ... They look so so so amazing .. Jiyoung really had grown up a lot :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0