• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

Who has the prettiest eyes?

Pretty "eyes" x3   1,136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think has the most beautiful eyes in Kara?

• Hara
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Gyuri
    • Seungyeon

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

905 posts in this topic

well everyone...

the best is always NICOLE...NICOLE...NICOLE...NICOLE...NICOLE...NICOLE...NICOLE...NICOLE...NICOLE... :eyelove: :eyelove:

For me its jiyoung's eyes.. ahaha! jiyoung's eyes is BIG ROUND and BEAUTIFUL! :) kekeke~ for sexy eyes its HARA hehehe nicole and seungyeon eyes i can't see them so much since their eyes smiles hehe~ about gyuri.. Goddess eyes indeed kekeke~

I voted for Hara!!!! Her eyes are the things that caught my attention, ooooooh, those bubbly yet sharp looking eyes....

Jiyoung! In my opinion her eyes are HUGE, even larger than Hara's. Her eyes have got a very anime-ish look to them.

Cole!

When her eyes smile, her cuteness really makes me cringe. Her facial shape and features really complement her when she smiles. Makes her look like she's bursting with happiness. I'm not biased in this statement, this is what I honestly feel, but it is subjective anyway.

I voted for Jiyoung, but Hara is winning. (I think the two beautiful eyes).

Hara has the most beautiful big doll eyes. I think her eyes belong to the prettiest among all kpop idols.

I choose Hara's eyes! Well I think she is the prettiest but honestly I think her eyes are her charming point, they are really big!

I don't pay so much atention for that details, but I say Hara or Gyuri I'm not very sure :wacko:

Seung-yeon is my choice!

I was tempted to say Hara, because she does have eyes to die for. But Seung-yeons eyesmiles are so unique that I had to choose her. Little embarrassing, but I could not recognize Karas members from eyes alone... Well, my Kara-fu is still little rusty, but getting there!

All of them have pretty eyes, but I vote for Nicole! Her eye smiles, simply irresistible!

NICOLE's eye smile is one of the reason that drags me into KARA world! IT's just sooooooo pretty !!!!!!!

HARA leads the poll,yeah! i agree, her eyes is like a doll's eyes, pretty!!!
GYURI's eyes are sassy, sexy and sharp

SeungYeon's eyes are as cute as NICOLE's!
JiYoung's eyes is big and beautiful.

All the members of KARA has pretty eyes don't you think so?? :gemnoway:

Hit Hammie for sure...

open wide: omo that angle!!

half open: sexy looks!!

bit open: WOW!! who's that cutie??

stare: :dead:

It's really hard to choose because all of them have beautiful eyes :geminluv:

Anyway, I ended up choosing Gyuri. Don't ask me why :sweatdrop:

hara has the prettiest eyes

she is just too good to be true :)