• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
viperion

Article
[2014.10.14] Former KARA Member Nicole To Come Back In November!

24 posts in this topic

r.jpg

Former KARA member Nicole has signed to B2M Entertainment and is preparing for her come back in November.

On October 14th, B2M Entertainment officially announced, "Nicole is currently preparing for her solo debut alone now with her new agency. With the support from our agency, we will ensure her comeback album will be revealed on time."

When Nicole was in KARA, she had a good relationship with Gil Jonghwa of B2M Entertainment. This bond has strengthened for her to make her debut. For her solo activities, she was seeking an agency that can understand her situation well and also support her. Jonghwa has thought highly of Nicole since she became a trainee.

Based on the B2M Entertainment, "Nicole has reached all the agreements and terms with Jonghwa; however, now it is crucial for us to be well prepared for Nicole due to her popularity in Asia, particularly in South Korea and Japan. Recently, Nicole has been preparing for her comeback and it was a good time for us to complete the negotiations."

Nicole is expected to have her comeback stage in November.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
12 people like this

I wish all the best for her solo debut.

I hope I am not sounding bad but, I'm glad all my fav groups already made their comeback this year.

This way, I don't have to "choose" (root) for one or another

1 person likes this

:gemhappy: OOOOOH YEAAAHHHH!!!  NICORI in November!!!   :gemhappy:

2 people like this

yeayyyyy! I'm so hapy first time I hear this!

and cole already proof it, she say herself in nicole-ing!

Wishing the best for her~

1 person likes this

Finally Nicole is back^^ Nothing gonna be the better one in this November, and Im sure it will be my greatest bigift for my birthday in November^^ Wanna hear more from u...

Yes!! Wishing her all the best!!! It's a new beginning and shall it be a smooth one.

Finally! I hope she's successful! She deserves it!! 

the day i been waiting for!!! i can't wait nicole's solo comeback with b2m <3 it's gonna to be amazing! i need november to come soon haha

nicole!! Yay!!! i  can't wait for the comeback *jumping in joy*

Finally !!!!! *Happy* Nicole !!!!! 

I can't wait to see her performing again *U* Good luck Nicori <3

Yesssss my baby  :gemhoho:  I've been waiting for this day to come for so long. Good luck on your comeback as a solo artist Nikori   :gemshout: Keep on smiling and do your best unnie   :gemheart: Kamilias are ready and we'll cheer you up. Fighting my girl   :gemcheer:

Edited by kitt.katt

Good luck Nikori, Kamilias are waiting for you~

yeahhhhhh men!!!! lets go!!!!! big shout outs to b2m entertainment for making the comeback

Yay! Will be counting the days for Nicole's comeback.

I'm glad that she is back in the music industry because she is really great at dancing & singing.

Also anyone know where I can pre-order her album?

I'm really excited for it, good luck Nicori *u*  I think I'm more excited them herself lol

1 person likes this

asdasdsad I'm so happy for this!  :wow1:

I'm really anticipating her solo debut! ♥ :jogging:  

Nicooole~~  :thankful:

Edited by SofiHyunJi

Nicole, fighting & Win!  :gemcheer: