• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kimishim

Who do you consider to be the vitamin in KARA?

305 posts in this topic

nicole, hara, for their dorkyness lol and 2 of my faves well i love them all so why does it matter? lol

ya i also think the maknae is the moodmaker and i guess vitamin lol

she's always so cheerful

and i guess she helps cheer up her unnie by acting ... cute!>>!??! lol

kara fighting !!!

I think they all bring vitamins to Kara :D.

Personally, I think Nicole is the mood maker because she always makes me smile when she doesn't understand anything and it makes other people laugh. She also has this innocent face on her which sets an uplifting mood.

Jiyoung and Nicole

haha they are always kidding around and laughing out loud

Nicole with her out of this world happiness

Jiyoung with her cuteness and ageyo to her unnies

Edited by KAKA_fan2009

I think Nicole would be the vitamin in Kara. She seems to make everything fun and funny whatever she does, and Jiyoung following Nicole like a little sister already shows that Nicole has an impact in helping control the mood of the group.

i think gyuri and nicole..kekekekekek

gyuri coz I love her humor..hehehehhe

and nicole coz her eyesmile^^

KARA jjang

:D

;D

:D

:lol2::thumbup:

i think its nicole as she sets the whole atmosphere around them making it all joyful !

I say Puppy Jing! I dunno why but she just seems to be the mood maker for me. If not her, then Nicole probably. The two of them seem to be the perfect vitamin. Love those two, love all of em lol.

Hara is my happy virus, because she does all these childish things that make me laugh

And laughing=vitamin!

kang ji young!!!she's just so adorable!!!hr natural aegyo can make one's stormy day to summer!!keke~~

i think gyuri :] i heard she's the funniest member in kara. gyuri is also like the umma of the group XD

Goo Hara would have to be my pick. Shes so lively and i love her humor. Immaturity keeps us young people (Y)

I think it's Gyuri. How could i say, her hillarious joke about her goddess image never fail to make people around her laugh. Behind her mature side, i think Gyuri can act cute too :wub:

for my opinion -Jiyoung

she's the maknae and she can just go around and cheer up her unni wit her smile and cuteness

the second is probably Nicole

Nicole and Jiyoung go together around teasing all their unni lo

is it not Hara?

why most of Kamilia said Gyuri or Nicole?

because i guess Hara is the most funny? lol

Hara or Jiyoung, mostly Jiyoung though, she always is happy and has a smile on her face :)

because sungja already left Kara, it is now Jiyoung who can make all the members laughed.

she was considered as the aegyo princess of the group. hahaha! that was according to me.

i want to call her with that nickname. :)